S1 E2 - Hell {Part 1}

The aftermath of the first game was in play. Everyone was back in the room where the bunk beds were and no one was talking, they were just too traumatised, tired and shocked to speak.

But the doors opened again and the masked group entered. The lights switched on and everyone got up. The leader of the group spoke.

"All of you have made it through the first game, congratulations. Let me announce the results of the first game."

The numbers of players on the electronic board began decreasing from 456 to 201. The man spoke again.

"Out of 456 players, 255 players were eliminated and 201 players completed the first game."

The players began murmuring and taking amongst themselves in shock. A woman exclaimed.

"Sir!"

She ran forward and begged.

"I'm so sorry, I'll make sure I pay off my debts. I'll pay them off at all costs."

She dropped to her knees and sobbed.

"Please, sir. I have a child, I haven't even registered my baby's birth because I haven't named my baby yet. Please let me leave."

Another player begged too as she got on her knees.

"Sir, I'm so sorry. Please, please spare my life. I'll find a way to pay off the debts. Please spare me.'

And another player.

"Me too, I want to stop here. Please let me go. Please spare my life."

And another, and another, and another, and another. They all collectively begged for their life to be saved. But the leader announced.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding, we are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts. Let me remind you that we're here to give you a chance."

Player 119 asked in disbelief.

"A chance? You call this a chance? You kill us while making us play a kids game. How is this a chance?"

Player 271 added.

"We may be in debt, but that doesn't mean we deserve to die."

The leader stated.

"This is just a game."

Yeah, a very sick game.

Player 369 exclaimed.

"You killed all those people! Yet you call this a game?"

The leader responded.

"They were simply eliminated for breaking the rules of the game. If you follow the rules, you can leave this place safely with the prize money we promised."

Player 066 begged.

"I don't need that stupid prize money, please just let me out."

The begging of other players started again and Ji-ah and Player 067 glanced at each other. The leader announced again.

"Consent form clause 1: A player is not allowed to stop playing."

Player 119 asked.

"Do you think you'll get away with everything you're doing? The police will barge in any minute now to find us, who've been missing."

Player 066 agreed with him.

"He's right. If you don't let us go, they'll locate us by tracking our phones and come find us! Then you'll be doomed."