Roommates

Chapter 13

Last Time

Rachel

Would he have kissed me?

Now

Garfield
_____________________________________
I walked out of the apartment and back to Dick's car, my mind and heart were both racing. One with questions the other with nerves. Would have I kissed her? I don't know.

"Damn it." I said hitting the steering wheel before actually starting the car and heading back to the house. Why did I do that? Her face was so close to mine and her eyes looked so perfect, her skin was so soft.

"What was I thinking?" I mumble and pull into the driveway.

~(∆_∆)~Time Skip brought to you by Cinder Block~(∆_∆)~

I threw the basketball into the air, and right before it slammed into my face I'd catch it. I repeated this over and over, it was mind numbing and I didn't have to think about anything other then the simple rhythm. Throw, catch, throw, catch, throw, catch.

"Yo Garfield!" Vic bursted into my room.

Throw- SLAM!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL MAN?!?!" I yelled rubbing my face as I checked to make sure none of my teeth were broken.

"Hahahaha," Vic laughed then calmed right down. "Anyway, this postcard came for you." He handed me a postcard with a picture of a giraffe on it.

"Thanks dude." I placed it on my desk not bothering to read it.

"Do you wanna play some Outlast?"

I shook my head at the offer, "Naw, I'm gonna hit the sack, it's been a long day."

Vic placed a hand on my shoulder before leaving. "Its okay man, its not your fault that Rachel didn't come back tonight, Wally called and said she just wasn't feeling that well." I just nodded and then he left.

I lay in bed thinking about everything that's happens these last few hours.

'Would I kiss her?' "Yes"
'Could I have kissed her?' "Yes"
'Should I have kissed her?' "I don't know..."

I turned onto my left side, I don't think I would be able to sleep. All I could think about was how soft her skin was against my hand and how close our faces were. She looked like a goddess, not that she didn't look like one on a daily basis, it was just a lot better up close.

~(∆_∆)~Time Skip brought to you by Momma Mae Eye~(∆_∆)~

"Garfield, you must awake from your slumber, the place of educational class is about to start." Korri woke me up, I don't even remember falling asleep.

"I'm calling in sick." I mumbled into my pillow, I sure as hell didn't feel rested.

"But Dick informed me that the tryouts for the team game of ball that you shoot into a basket is today." At that I bolted up right and pushed Korri out of my room, if I missed basketball tryouts then I wouldn't be able to get a full scholarship for basketball. In all honesty that's why I play ever sport, then I just have to keep a C average and when I get scouted I can get a full scholarship.

"Glad to see your awake." Dick mumbled sipping at his coffee before walking over to me at the front door.

"Where's Vic?" I asked, I usually go to school with him.

"Rachel picked him up, she used his car and didn't come home so she had to pick him up." I just nodded as we walked to his car where Korri was already waiting.

"Are you excited for the try of outs for the team game of ball you shoot through a basket?" She asked Dick and I as we drove to school.

"Yeah, how 'bout you Korri, you excited for cheerleading tryouts?" Dick said and I swear I saw a perverted glint in his eye... Or sunglasses...

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" I asked but before he could answer we pulled up to school.

~(∆_∆)~Time Skip brought to you by Gizmo~(∆_∆)~

It was just after tryouts and I was cleaning up the gym so I wouldn't have to go home early.

"Hey Garfield." I cringed at the voice.

"What do you want?" I glared at the blonde in front of me.

"You to take me to the dance." I forgot about that dance.

"Weren't you dating a guy?" I asked and she did a weird pouty face.

"Yeah but I saw him with that blonde bimbo."

"Aren't you blonde?"

"Right..."

"Whatever, why would I agree to this?" I was getting annoyed and hungry.

"'Cause if you go on a date with me I'll give you information."

"What type of information?"

She smirked at me, "About Rachel Roth."

"Fine, I'll do it, Kitty."
______________________________________
Preview
Rachel
"He's going with Kitty?"
"Yeah, and Terra's okay with it."
'What do they have planned?'
________________________________________
A/N: didn't see that coming now did ya?
How many of you thought it was Terra?
And if your wondering what the plan is then.... You'll just have to wait like... 1....2....3...4...5...6... Maybe 7 chapters....god this is gonna be a long book.
Oh and meet PHILLIP!
'(∆_∆,) He's like a little friend in the story... Helps with the time skips and saying hello and goodbye, he can even give his opinion on things. And I would just like to thank my senpai chello_8893 for the name! Go check her out she writes Fairy Tail (mostly GaLe) fanfics.
VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
FOLLOW ME!!
BE AWESOME!!
~BYE
'(∆_∆,)
from the Aori
and Phillip