Roommates.

Chapter 1

Garfield

___________________

Even though I could barely see her face, her figure was amazing. Rachel was shorter then me by about a foot, her skin was pale and she looked really good in skinny jeans. I was sitting in my room with my headphones in as I continued to draw the picture of Korri I promised her. "Damn it." I mumbled as I noticed I didn't have anymore green, or red. "Guess I need more pencils." I place my beats around my neck as I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my jacket. As I left my room I heard music coming from Rachel's room, more specifically She looks so perfect by 5 SOS. I laughed to myslef as I moved away from her door and started downstairs. She had been here for the past two weeks and her friend bailed on her for unpacking everytime, but Rachel said it was because of her boyfriend. "I'm leaving, anybody need anything?" I yelled out as I opened the door then left before anyone answered, I love messing with them.

I walked through the front door to hear someone laughing, and it wasn't Korri. "Can I please hit him?" I heard Rachel say as I walked into the kitchen. A girl with pink hair in pigtails and a purple beanie sat on the counter, a guy I regonized as Wally from some of Dick's pictures had Rachel's hoodie in his hands as he wrapped an arm around the pink haired girl. "Aw, it's just fun Rachey." Wally said, I moved further into the kitchen until I was standing behind Rachel. I cleared my throat and she turned around then slammed right into my chest. "Woah there Rae." I said as I placed my hands on her shoulders to steady her. "Don't call me that she said in a monotone as she grabbed her hoodie and pulled it on, but I had already seen her deep amest eyes and gorgeous medium length blue-purple-black hair, amazing lips, perfect complection. She was beautiful. "So Rachel, care to introduce us?" The pink haired girl smirked as she looked between us. "Garfield meet the friend and her boyfriend, Jinx and Wally, meet the kid that likes the color green." She said with sarcasm as she sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Oh, you are cute." Jinx said as she winked at Rachel. "I swear to god, do you have to be like that all the time?" Wally asked as he kissed the pink haired girl, Rachel just got of the counter then started walking away. "Quit making out and help me unpack." She yelled and the two pulled away from eachother then followe Rachel up the stairs. I laughed to myself as I followed them up. "Need any help?" I asked as I saw some boxes in her room now. "Sure, that way Wally won't be the only guy." Jinx said as she walked over to the stero system and grabbed what I'm guessing is Rachel's phone. "I'm playing music." She said and then picked a song that I didn't know. "I kissed a boy by Cobra Starships." Wally said as the girls opened some boxes. "I kissed a boy and they liked it." Jinx sang to the chours as she grabbed some books an started putting them in the bookshelf wall. "Do you really need to sing?" I asked as a new song started to play, and I knew this one. You make me feel by Cobra Starships. I started dancing as I helped Jinx pick up a box. "And if I listen I can hear you through my radio in that bright white nois, what I been missing in my life, what I been freaming of, you be that girl, you be that girl, you be." I sang as I moved in front of Rachel who shook her head, her hood falling off as she placed a little raven figurien on her desk.

Jinx and Wally left an hour ago, I was helping Rachel paint her door a navy blue color that almost reminded me of her hair. "You got a little something, right there." Rachel said as she wiped her paint brush on my cheek. I let out a laugh as I took mine and painted her shirt. "You got a little something on your shirt." I laughed again as she pouted. "You look cute when you pout." I said and her face turned back into how it always looks, serious yet hot. I flicked some paint at her after we finished the first coat. "Hey!" She said and flicked some back at me. We ened up getting into a great big paint war and it was all over both us and the floor, and some was on my door. "We should probably clean up or Dick'll have our heads." I said as Rachel took off her hoodie and frowned. "This was my only one." She muttered and I looked at the paint covered mess. "I have some hoodies that are a little too small, you could have them if you want." I said then realized what had come out of my mouth. "Thanks Gar, that would be great." Rachel said and an almost smile appeared on her lips. "Uh, I'll get them for you after we get cleaned up." I laughed and Rachel nodded as she opened the door to her room then came out with a towel and a bag. I went into my room and looked at myself in the mirror, I had purple in my hair and on my fac and arms aswell as all over my clothes. "I should probably clean up." I said to myself then looked at my room. "And my room too." I grabbed my shower stuff then went to the second bathroom, since Rachel was in the first. "Ahhh." I said as the hot water hit my skin, the showers here were a lot better then the ones anywhere else. "Beauty queen of only eighteen, she had some trouble with herself, he was always there to help her, she always belonged to someone else." I started singing Maroon 5's She will be loved. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hips then grabbed my stuff and went to my room to wait for Rachel and get dressed.