Roommates

Chapter 14

Last Time

Garfield

"What type of information?"

She smirked at me. "About Rachel Roth."

"Fine, I'll do it, Kitty."

Now

Rachel
___________________________________

It felt like my body was numb. I sat on Jinx and Wally's couch waiting for them to get back from school. Even though it had been almost 24 hours I still couldn't get the thought of Garfield almost kissing me out of my head, the look on his face as it was just millimeters from mine, then when he stepped away and left me unable to breath.

"No, Rachel you have no time to think about that," I scoled myself then pulled Jinx's laptop onto my lap. "just do that essay, find out why they're here and enjoy your tea."

I took another deep breath then a sip of my tea. "Maybe if I keep talking to myself I won't concentrate on that thing that happened."

"Or maybe I'm just going crazy."

"Okay," another sip of tea, "essay time."

~(∆_∆)~Time Skip brought to you by Penguin~(∆_∆)~

"Rachel wake up," a voice said and I started to wake up without opening my eyes. "Seriously, get your ass up, Dick's here and won't leave without you." The voice said and I opened my eyes then sat up to find out the voice belonged to Jinx.

"What was that about Dick?" I asked then glanced over at the spiky black haired boy wearing sunglasses.

"Vic misses his car, so I'm here to pick you up." I groaned.

"Fine, I'd have to leave soon anyway." Dick just led me towards the car park not speaking to me until we were in the car.

"Garfield's going to the dance with Kitty." He suddenly said just after starting the car.

"Wait, crazy Kitty that used to follow you around and tried to lock you in a basement?" I asked and he cringed in memory.

"That's the one," he paused then looked at me, "and Teera's completely okay with it."

'What are they planning?' I thought as Dick pulled out of the car park and onto the street.

~(∆_∆)~Time Skip brought to you by Blackfire~(∆_∆)~

Korri had just finished making dinner, and Vic had just finished ordering a pizza to the backdoor.

"Are you gonna eat some?" I asked Vic in a hushed voice.

"Only if a zombie apocolyse starts and the pizza never shows." He mumbled back and I glanced over at Dick who was trying to stomach the food that his crush had made, keyword here is trying.

"We should leave before it gets ugly." A voice said behind me and I turned my head slightly and seeing a mop of blond and green hair.

"Your hairs grown out." I said without meaning to, I never really noticed with him being so close to me before.

"Yeah, I'm trynna grow it out and go back to blond." He said as we started up the stairs with Vic getting the pizza from the backdoor.

"Two pepperoni pizza's for me and Rae,"

"Don't call me Rae."

"And one vegan pizza for Garfield."

"I'm vegetarian."

"Not tonight you aren't."

We turned around to find Dick crawling up the stairs.

"Need. Pizza."
______________________
Preview
Garfield
How did I get into this?
"Are you going to dance?"
______________________
A/N Sup people?
One more chapter until we figure who was on the phone with Rachel... Who's excited?
I think this is gonna be the shortest A/N EVER
VOTE!! COMMENT!! FOLLOW!!! BE AWESOME!!!

~BYE
'(∆_∆,)
from the Aori