Friday.

So you start today like most days, your bitch of a mum not giving you any money, even though she promised! Getting dressed in something... Cute, you take a quick pic for your insta before setting off.

"seriously?" you step sis laughs as you step out.

"what?" you ask, slightly offended, but not sure why yet.

"you kidding? The fucking insta pic, you're basically a camgirl!"

You laugh, "that's a bit of a stretch..."

"well you've got dozens of underage boys probably-" she makes wet squishy sounds while pumping her hand. You cringe a little but shrug.

"well, didn't expect you to stalk my insta?"

She blushed slightly, god she's easy. "no, I just happened to..."

You brush her off, running downstairs where dad gave you some pancakes, you quickly thanked him, ate half, and jumped on the bus.

There you sat next to your bestie Zara.
You had been friends since like forever and even though you had taken very... Stylistic and personality based decision you get along great.

"hey slut

"hey slut." she smiles as you turn to her.

"how you doing today bimbo? Oh, how did things go with Ryan?"

"oh..." she blushes slightly, even looking away a bit. "well... We talked for awhile, I made a big show of like smiling and laughing at everything he says, then he told me I should meet him upstairs... 'For something fun'. "

"right..." your hesitant to celebrate.

"well I go up, pretty drunk, open the first door and I see Ryan just railing that Danielle skank!"

"damn. I didn't even know... Fuck girl."

"that wasn't it though, Danielle looked at me and stuck her tongue out before signalling for me to come in!"

"that's fu-" you get cut off as Hazel walks past.

"Hey babe." she smiles at you, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"the fuck was that?" Zara nervously chuckled.

"Eh, that's just Hazel being Hazel." you groan, "so uh... What happened after that.

" whaddya think, I ran home. Upset..." she's blushing again. "it was Lilly's birthday yesterday right."

"youre changing the subject?" you smirk.

"yep, but I am sorta interested, what did ya get her, I mean are you two even still friends?"

"oh right I just got her this-" you think back on that dumb fucking night... "I got her a big Teddy thingy and this secret thing she wanted."

"don't tease me like that." Zara giggles, but you refuse to tell her, which makes her feel a little upset.

The rest of the bus ride goes quickly, actually the rest of the day, up until lunch, nothing interesting happens.

You meet up with Zara in a little spot behind the languages block, you chat about which boys have big dicks before Danielle shows up!

"dere's ma fravrat cuck!" she spits before pushing Zara back, which she feebly just stands against the wall after she did. "Heya Gabbs, ya naw dat Lils told ma everthang" she winks casually grabbing at your legging-clad ass. "dint expec you ta be a cuntliker?" she smiles like crazy before forcefully taking you by the cheeks and slowly licking the side of your face, kissing the corner of your lips after. "surpized dis lil cuck ain rubbin her lil clit. S'alrit Zas I've only told lik everyone." She grabs your hand and moves it under her skirt, quickly checking how your taking this first.

This is your first choice of the book, while they are few and far between, these choices have a major effect on what your character does and possibly what ending you get.

Show your into it. (Friday(Danielle))

OR

Run away. (Friday(pussy))