Saturday(Bitch)

"knew it! You're a dirty lesbo slut." before you can even consider how correct she is you're on all fours and she's tossed her shorts to the side. "I'm so amazing, right?"

"yea." you mumble.

She rolls her eyes, "a little effort, please... I'm paying for this. Oh wait, I totally always wanted to try this, kiss my shoe as well."

You gradually move toward her shoe and cautiously kiss at it while looking up at her, she smiles wickedly seeing how much power she can have over you so easily.

"you're a dirty fucking tramp, you're hired." you get to your knees surprised that that's it. She stands up however and shoves her bodysuit to the side to present her tight wet pussy for you. You don't hesitate to put your face right up against it and lap at it. She chuckles grabbing the back of you're head, "dumb fucking cumrag ain't cha." she makes constant off-hand comments and laughs at you while you do your best to make her cum fast. Eventually she starts getting shaky and doesn't hesitate to squirt right in your face, you close your eyes and take it, the same thing that had happened on Thursday, only this time it was followed by a picture then 200 being tossed at your tits. You take the money and leave walking home with many comments about your Lily(or Lily-juice) soaked top and chin.