Saturday(Morning)

You wake up stretch and toss on a baggy tee before making yourself some breakfast, your step-sis Kerrie comes in as you start frying some eggs.

"hey Kez, I figured you'd want some too?" she just nods before sitting down at the table, you try a few times to start a conversation but she doesn't talk til you're both sat and you take the first bite of your sausage, "Is something up?"

"yea... Look Gabs, I'm broke..."

You look at her confused for a second. "what do you mean?

"I'm two weeks back on rent, I'm barely earning enough to pay it, without buying anything else."

"so..."

"I think, I'll have to get my own, smaller place... And you'll have to go live with your dad."

"No way!" you object, not actually to her... "why don't we get a roommate, I don't mind sleeping on the couch?"

"well... Yea, I do have someone in mind, a friend who's looking to move out of her parents place and has enough money... I just don't know if um... God I sound like an ass hole, I think you'll have to move out..."

You're in shock now actively objecting to her," C'mon sis you know what that assholes like, you can't actually expect me to live with him?! W-what if I get a job, pay my half the rent? "

"look, I'll give it some thought, just... Maybe you should pack up?"

You sit there, considering your options.

Coming up are some examples of IFS, these are separate parts and you should only read the ones applying to your path, however they are not the decisions you have to make.

Call Zara for ideas. (saturday(Zara))

OR

Go to town to try find a job. (saturday(Town))

OR

Talk to Kerrie. (saturday(Kerrie))

OR

If you fingered Danielle:
Go to Danielle's place. (saturday(Danielle))

OR

If you sat next to Hazel :
Call Hazel. (saturday(Hazel)

OR

If you sat next to Lily :
Call Lily. (saturday(Lily)

DON'T GO BACK TO CHAPTERS UNLESS THEY HAVE A: *