Friday(Lily)

Lily has a twisted little smile as you sit next to her.

Coming up are examples of IFS, these are separate parts and you should only read the one applying to your path.

If you submitted to Danielle:

"oh my gawd" Lily chuckles, "it's any girls personal pussy cleaner. Ya know yesterday I was a bit worried I'd like forced ya into something ya didn't want, but now... I'm worried I've made you realise that there's only one thing ya wanna do!" she laughs before putting up a v with her middle and index fingers and giving a manic lick between them. "God your such a cuntrag." she puts her feet up on your legs, "go on, finger me punk." you sigh and she quietly unzips her Jean booty shorts giving you access to her thong. Before you can submit though, the teacher walks over and Lily quickly zips up.

"Girls see me at the end of class."

If you used the Gloryhole:

"Heya." she smirks as you sit down. "I knew ya couldn't resist me especially after last night." you sigh as she moves her hand down your thigh. "fuck your so easy." she giggles before reaching your pussy, "oh my gawd are you wet already." she growls, taking her fingers and licking them her face beeming with realisation. "you dirty slut!" she laughs, rubbing her own pussy through her Jean booty shorts, as she continues to suck her fingers. You try to warn her the teacher is coming over as she moves her head to your groin. She manages to pull it off as getting her pen to your classmates and your just thankfully your the only two at the very back as the teacher tells you to stay behind after class.

If not.

"hi Gabs, knew you'd be pinning to sit next to: 'ohh mommy.' " she laughs pulling you into the chair by the hips and carelessly shoving her hand down the back of your leggings and groping your bare ass. She even just goes ahead and pushes you forward to tease your back hole. "your my bitch from now on, yea..." you bite your lip hard as she shoves some fingers in and you nod feebly. Obviously the teacher notices something is up and comes over, Lily barely pulls her fingers out a gives you a quick wedgie before she gets there. "girls, see me after class."

End of IFS (Everyone reads this bit)

As the teacher struts away you glare at Lily who laughs and pulls her phone out to check her Snapchat, constantly distracting you:

"oh my gawd Gabs, look how fat Penny looks in this pic!"

"Gabby look at this!"

"het slut, would you eat this bitch out?"

And,

"oh my gawd David just sent a nude, look at how big that dick is! Gawd Im gonna let him break me with that monster!"

Eventually the lesson ends and before you go up to the teachers desk, Lily grabs your hips from behind and whispers, "don't scream, it's a present slag," before shoving the back of your leggings down and shoving your panties to the side and shoving a big black buttplug in! You almost bite down hard enough to draw blood as your face turns completely red and you struggle to walk normally, Lily laughs hysterically as you get told off by Dr Taylor, who explains you won't be punished but to never do stuff like that again during a lesson. Lily blatantly slaps your ass and kisses you in front of her before running off and you stumble to the next lesson, you can't concentrate at all til you get home, pull the plug out and toss it under your bed, you waste a bit more time before falling asleep.

Go to Saturday morning.