Saturday(Danielle)

You ring the door bell and a minute later a short blonde woman opens the door, "yea, what?" she spits, a very hostile tone.

"I'm uh... Gabby, D-Danielle's-"

"oi! Dani, some sluts wants ta talk to you!"

Danielle can be heard running down the starts and gives you a happy but confused look, she flips her mum off as she lights a fag and leans against the doorway. "hey Gabs, didn't expect ta see ya... You looking for some fun?"

You blush, "c-can we talk?" you mutter wondering why you came here, she shrugs taking your hand and pulling you up to her room.

"so wat, ya fall in luv wit me blondie?

"Um.. No. Look, I need..." you blush as you realise that this was a terrible idea, "I'm short on cash..."

"well, hun, thats a bummer." she shrugs, "I ain't exactly a rich bitch in case ya din notice..."

"right... Yea I don't know what I was thinking..." you admit.

"well... Ummm," she sizes you up quickly, "I could help... If ya can be a gud gurl?"

"uh... What do you mean?"

"well... Okay, look, in case ya din notice I sell drugs, I'm jus offering getting you in on the action?" she shrugs, "or ya could go ta one o those big houses up tha hill and try mak urself a sugar baby?" she smiles stroking your cheek before frowning. "why ya need da money?"

"I have to find a way to help my sis pay the rent for her mom's old place." she thinks for a moment before tossing you twenty dollars. "oh um... Thanks?"

"ya sure... so any thoughts about..."

Take her up on her dealing offer (Saturday(Dealer)

OR

Check out the mansions (Saturday()

OR

Try something else (Saturday(choices)