Friday(Hazel)

She smiles in an adorably happy way as you take the seat next to her, "I saved it for you." she lowers her voice as she gleefully adds, "cutie pie."

"thanks." you reply wondering how she's into you.

"yea... Oh, right, I got ya something." she smiles rooting round in her bag before passing you a small present. "you'll love it." you give her s curious look before opening it and seeing it's a little jewelry box, and inside are two necklaces with half a shiny little heart each. Hazel takes one of them and puts it on and you do the same, to be polite. "I always wanted something like this to share with my bestie... Or yknow... Something a little more" she winks with this infectious glee.

You quickly check to make sure no one's looking at you, thankfully you're in the back corner. You're fairly certain no one heard.

"yknow, I think I might be able to get my dad to come around on the idea... Then we can play that stupid music you love in my room while we make out." you blush like crazy as you once again check no one heard.

"you don't have to tell him..."

"I want to. I don't like keeping secrets and the longer I do the worse it'll be, I don't wanna get caught Gabs." she puts her hand on your thigh, "I'm crazy bout you babe." she has this sincerely enamoured look in her eye as you take her hand in yours.

The rest of the lesson zooms past you can barely pay attention as Hazel constantly threatens to reveal to everyone by tickling you, wrapping her feet round yours, and even really boldly for her grabbing your ass.

After another lesson you take the bus home, Zara sat next to Danielle who seems to have her trapped.

You get home and waste some time until its time to go to sleep.

Go to Saturday morning.