You're stubborn.

...

'I'm literally laying in my bed without doing nothing... only thinking about Him.' The white haired boy sighed under his breath.

'Haha, i remember those times when we were small and always played in inazuma's school, that was destroyed because of the shogun.'  His eyes got wetter by time he said words from this one  phrase.

'I still remember how Thoma always teased us with us being a couple, he always got flustrated and started to fight with him,, while I only stood there with our friends looking at them two fighting. It was so cute...'  He smiled, ignoring the pain he felt for a couple of seconds.

The one mentioned was sad, frustrated and depressed. He was currently inside his empty, dark bedroom, laying on his white, delicate and comfortable bed remembering the past while looking at the ceiling with his arm laying on his forehead.

He rolled himself to face the wall and asked himself.

--"Why don't you remember me...? What did I do wrong..? Why when the first day I started talking to you that was like 3 years ago you started hating me and pushing me and being such a... different person? YOU WEREN'T LIKE THAT IDIOT!" The man got on his knees as quick as his anger increased and punched the wall as hard as he could with his bandaged hand, which made the body part bloody, yet once again.

Crying and releasing his tears... he heard a notification coming from his phone.

Scar <3: Can ya'll shut the f#ck up.

It was a message from Scaramouche; The reason why only his message delievered its because he muted everyone except Scar,, or how, Kazuha calls him.

This one got up and sat slowly onn the bed taking the phone on his shaking hands and tried doing a move. After accomodating, he started typping.

Ad astra applesauce welcome to the gaysguild chat

Kazuha is online

Kazuha: Scar, Scar! You're online! Wanna hang out?

Small: Bad timing, as always, Kazuha.

CoronaNonCured: Xiao! don't be so mean T^T!

Small: Whatever you say Aether.

suck🥀: Soft spot-

Scar <3: How many times do I need to tell you dumbass, I don't want to hangout with someone like you.

Rawr: eijsnijsnsjsksjsnwjwjwiinmskdj

Bengo: Yes my love.

Bengo: NO WAIT I MEANT WOLF I CORRWECTOR IS STEAK.

Geiya: nah hell boy caught in 4k+ 😟📸

Kazuha: Scar,, at least just hangout, not even speak.

Scar <3: You're so stubborn. Fuck off please, I'm gonna block you if you don't.

Small: oh. I-

Kle: Why so mwean 😟

Jean: What the actual-, how are you here!??

Kle: Diona... uh.. um.. klee wantr bombs.

Jean: Guys you will regret this.

Child😾: I live in liyue you can't make out

Jean: I do not mean that, Childe, what I mean is that-

Zhongli: Not here Childe, it's a whole group chat, we can't do it here.

Kle: What do they mean?

Jean: Wanna go fish blasting?

Kazuha left the group chat

Scar <3: As should, so annoying.

Child😾: You're so mean,, Scaramouche, like I don't know, didn't you like him in the past, comrade?

Small: For this time, I agree with this stupid asshole.

--"Fuck you Scar.., I still ask myself why do I even love you.." He said while tears fell down his flushed crimson cheeks.

--"I know why. Why do I even ask. It's because you were the only one that cared about me... you were like Tomo. You both were the only thing I needed, Tomo and Thoma knew about my feelings, and as how much I grow up, I see that you noticed but you didn't care,

didn't you...?" Words said, this one made up a next move...

'I will go to Scar but being Kazoo'

'At least with a cat form you like me, don't you?'