My little Kazoo (Pt.1)

3 years ago: 

--"So you're telling me that if I drink this disgusting potion I can have a cat form AND a human form so in the cat form I can become closer with Scar without him even knowing that it's me?" Asked Kazuha confused with a sleepy brain, it was currently 3am so he couldn't barely talk and sound poetic as he always was.

Wait, who am I kidding? he stopped being poetic since 1 year ago due to his depression and relationships with Scaramouche. Disappointing, isn't it? At least, that's what Kazuha thought.

--"Yes,, indeed, but there's only one problem that you need to catch up with." Said the strange person.

--"What is it?" Kazuha asked looking down to him firmly. 

His eyes were red and cheeks to nose were colored in a slight crimson color. He could barely speak by the words the other little dude said. He was about to change his life...

The strange person sighed.

--"As how I told you and you know,, only 27 people from all this entire world tried this potion, while only 3 of them survived. " He recapitulated.

--"Here are the rules,, I'm telling you cause I'm fucking lazy to write them for useless humans as you." There he goes again... being rude towards the sunshine.

--"So listen carefully." He said, annoyed, still with a sore voice. 

The place on where they were was dark and serene yet scared and stressful... They were in some abandoned place, how did Kazuha get there? No one knows, but all we know is, that he won't give up on Scaramouche so easily. He can NOT get rid of his memories... but... Scaramouche can... And that what's disappointing.

Kazuha listened carefully to the man,, the man was really short and had a blue mask on and he  had cat ears and a cat tail,, what a furry, he thought.