I wish I told you sooner

It was Saturday, meaning that there was no school. Which made Scaramouche happy so he could go try to find Kazuha.

'I need a plan... what shall I do... I don't know...'  He hissed at himself. 'Why did I even accept help from a stranger?  It's dangerous and I knew it... now these are the consecuences.' he cried to himself laying next to Scaramouche which was getting ready to go and search for Kazuha. 

--"Kazoo, I will be heading off now, be a good cat, ok?" He patted his friends head.

--"Meow..." Was the only response...

But the question was...

Why was Scaramouche searching for him?

Didn't he hate him?

Didn't he always said to fuck off?

Didn't he said he was his enemy?

Kazuha had these sentences and questions since yesterdays night, when Scaramouche came back from his first ever research to find Kazuha. 'I guess it's only because the school is stressed and sad.. and my mom is worried, which doesn't happen in all cases of stress' That's what he thought and believed. Aghhh... young love... young people... so stupid...

Door smashed. Scaramouche was already gone.

'I need to find that bitch, I don't wanna die. I wanna spend my entire life with the one I love...'

--"Uh... weird man?! Please show up yourself!" Soon quick the man appeared out from nowhere. Making the white cat hiss and jump back, hair straight on his back.

--"Wow wow, chill down cat." The young man replied brushing off some dust from his sleeve.

--"I want my human form back, please." He replied, eyes widen full of fear and eager.

--"I can't help you with that, a deal is a deal." He crossed his arms, happily enough.

--"Please, I'll do anything." The situation was getting more intense

--"Are you deaf?" The man had his own limits and by now, they were getting worse.

--"No. I'm not, but please." 

--"Look if I try to help you, it will be against the law on where I live and second of all this gives me benefits." He replied as formal as usual.

--"Stop talking like a lawyer, at least help me if I have a choice,, I know you want power but this is unfair!" He cried out.