Tell me I'm right

Its been 5 months and 31 days. There's only 18 hours left for Kazuha to disappear forever.

Kazoo didn't let go of the human, which made him for having a close friend, even if it's a cat.

9:00am Scaramouche's house

--"I'm sorry, we need to stop this research. It's been already at least 6 months and we didn't find him. Looking everywhere still gave us not even a clue." A police man who stood by the door, explaining the situation which everyone was facing right now. Behind the policeman, stood the teachers, and, for no surprise, a crying mom.

--" I can't believe this..." Zhongli placed the palm of his hand on his forehead, disappointed.

--"NO! PLEASE! AT LEAST GIVE 2 MONTHS MORE, WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM BEHIND! I BEG!" This one cried out, clinging onto the police man.

--" We're sorry, there's nothing we can do more." He sighed and pushed away the crying guy gently.

Time has passed, and everyone left. Scaramouche slammed the door, revealing tears on his eyes which flew like a river through his cheeks. He pressed his back on the door and slowly started going down until he sat down entirely and covered his crying face. Kazuha heared everything, he needs to try the kiss... at least for try... at least to fill Scaramouche's lips before dying. Kazoo ran to the crying man cuddling himself in Scaramouche's hands, which the opposite one replied by taking him in his hands and run to his 

--" I will find Kazuha with you, The student started changing his clothes. 

The cat wanted to stop him. All this 6 months of looking for a person, who was infront of the searcher all this time. All the blood and sacrifices Scaramouche made EVERY single day just to find Kazuha... were useless. At least, for Kazuha. For Scaramouche, it means a lot. He would give his life right now. Only for his lover.

--" Even tho if I find you.. you will probably hate me.. and the promise I told you since childhood, won't become real..." He stared at the wooden floor, smiling, but crying.

--"I am such an idiot..." He lowered his head to hide his facial expression.

--" Kazuha... you don't know how I wanted since 7 years old to marry you.. sadly it wasn't possible... now we can but... this is all my fault... you hate me now, don't you?" He kept talking to himself, placing some food and water in his backpack, too, a brown warm jacket, which was long and comfy.

Kazuha was broken, he cried too in his cat form.

--"meow..."