Person? not lover.

Kazuha ran fast, reaching the hill where his house was until he tripped with a tree branch.

--"AGH! DOES THESE FUCKING BRANCHES HATE ME? OH NATURE-"

Kazuha shouted still with tears in his eyes. He couldn't stand up properly by the bombazo he just did...

Kazuha couldn't stand up, and for karma, he sat there for 3 hours long! Yeah, three hours... By that time, school has already finished and a small figure was revealed in the distant of the hill...

--"Oh, its you" He gave a warm smile he tried to reach the cat slowly, until he realized something.

--"Kazoo? What's that on your leg?" After noticing, he forgot the words 'slowly' and quickly approached the cat.

He started revising Kazoo's small leg, caredul, to not make any more bruises.

--"Oh lord! You're bleeding! Where the fuck!?..." The one mentioned took his little maple and ran off to his house.

Kazoo still was sad, but the human couldn't guess why, didn't he already treat his wounds? Why does his 'friend' feel worse than the usual?

--"You're still sad... I don't know what hurts you... I'm hurt too, to be honest." The human said, looking at the ceiling with a non pleasant look, patting kazoo. Kazoo only looked up at him and asked himself, why? Because what happened just not long ago? Did he really made him feel that bad?. 

--" I had a fight today with a person." He finally spoke up and let out a big sigh after the truth. 

'Person? Oh.. so he still dosn't even care nor love me..' Kazuha thought.

--" Aghh I guess I will be heading of to sleep now, I don't care about the homework,, I'm not feeling alright..." He mumbled, standing up with his eyes closed, slowly, he had barely energy and feelings at this limit.