𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

it was once again the week which meant school, gross

it was once again the week which meant school, gross. you weren't really too much in the mood so you threw on something comfortable but you usually did that every other day.

you walked downstairs to see that you're parents were already gone. you rolled your eyes until you seen a hundred dollar bill with a note attached to it. you didn't bother reading the note but you gladly took the money and walked right outside to your car.

as you walked in, you hooked up your phone the bluetooth and played 'teenage fever' by drake. you often like going to school with a soft r&b song playing, it calmed your nerves.

you pulled up to the school to see more news vans and reported scattered. just when you thought they'd take the hint, more of them appear. you mentally prepared yourself for these annoying reporters that will try to be in everyone's face.

as you stepped out the car and walked to the front entrance of the school you spotted gale storms. god did you hate that bitch, she was so fucking annoying and didn't understand personal space. all she did was harass people for answers which you didn't like, you dared her to try it with you.

over the weekend you barely managed to get some sleep so it was no secret that you were exhausted. you walked in the school to your locker to see all your friends huddling together. they turned to look at you and kindly greeted you.

"woah, you look like shit." eren had said, slightly laughing to himself. you scrunched your face before hitting him in his arm, causing him to flinch.

"you won't be saying that when i fuck your mom." you responded back to him with a smile. he looked at you with a disgusted face and decided to ignore you.

everyone laughed at you and eren's insults towards each other, they were used to it, it was an everyday thing. next thing you knew the bell had rung. you were really contemplating whether or not you were going to stay at school, everything in you told you to leave but then your parents would find out and you really didn't want to hear them lecturing you about how school is so important.

you had walked into your first class among many and sat in your normal seat. the class wasn't so bad if ymir was there, she always entertained you. call was about to begin and there was so sign of ymir, you figured she was skipping again until you seen her walk in the room looking angrier than usual. you thought it was the typical relationship issues but something in you said it was more, couldn't hurt to ask.

"what's wrong husband?" you jokingly asked her. she looked at you differently than how she walked in. she had a lot of anger in her eyes but when she looked at you it was more calm and still.

"i got a call last night and historia is dead." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. the sentence alone made you gasp but also it made you question something.

"phone call? what happened?" you asked curiously. something definitely wasn't right, you weren't one to point fingers, but seeing how reiner and historia were once flirting with each other behind ymir's back are now missing had you raising an eyebrow.