𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

"jean, why are you here?" you asked the boy that decided to randomly pop up at your comfort space

"because i missed you, duh. you know for an honors kid, you really can be stupid at times." he stated as he laid on your bed watching your netflix.

to say you were irritated was an understatement, you loved jean dearly but you also loved alone time. he just barged in your room and immediately made himself comfortable while refusing to take the hints that you didn't want him there.

"what you not about to do is come in my room and start disrespecting me, i'll beat the fuck out of you white boy." you told him while smacking his forehead. he whined at the stinging feeling then attempted to hit you back.

"you are so damn violent, i don't even be doing shit to you, i'm a victim." he dramatically claimed.

"boy hush." you said while rolling your eyes at his childish behavior.

both of you sat in a comfortable silence while being indulged into your phones. while scrolling through your phone you received a text from armin, and it looked rather urgent.

armeen 💙

armeen 💙
DID U SEE THE NEWS??????

no why?

armeen 💙
GO LOOK

"jean turn on the news." you told him as you were still looking at your phone. you heard him groan as a sign of protest but you rolled your eyes and paid him no mind.

"but this the good part—"

"boy if you don't turn on the damn news i'll make sure you the next person featured on it." you said as you felt yourself getting more aggravated by the second.

jean mumbled something under his breath before turning the channel to the local news network. he didn't understand what was so urgent about it but he soon found out when he heard the news reporter speaking.

"oh shit y/n look." jean said as he repeatedly hit your leg. you averted your attention away from your phone to the tv and listened to what was being said and holy shit did it shock you.

"we have now successfully identified the suspect of the local lakewood slasher as resident, ymir fritz. fritz was caught in the middle of the crime and was quickly arrested. there is no further information as the teen just left in police custody but, we will soon get the answers we deserve, more at 11." you heard through the tv.

"that's fucking crazy." jean said in disbelief.

you tried to sit and soak up all the information but you couldn't. it made sense in a way but why would she kill historia?