𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍

connie and jean centered

connie felt stuck, he never felt stuck.

he didn't want to risk anything, he was way too infatuated with you. he'd do anything for you.

someone hurt you? they're done. you needed something? he got you.

he was happy that you guys relationship was building back up, he missed you even though he knew you weren't going anywhere. you were his baby — his. he thought it was funny that ymir tried to come between that, he knew she wouldn't get far but she continued to push it.

but connie knew the blame was all on ymir, you always engaged in it. you kissed her back, you allowed her to touch what was his and he was pissed. he eventually was going to punish you for it but he didn't know how just yet.

currently, he and jean were sitting in jean's living room. smoke filled the atmosphere as connie threw his head back, inhaling the hotbox fumes. jean's eyes locked on connie as he stared at him intensively. he was trying to figure out what connie was thinking, he wanted to know what was on his mind, what had him so distracted.

"what's up with you bro? why you look so out of it?" jean questioned his best friend. connie snapped out of his trance as he picked his head up to look at his best friend — who was already staring at him.

"ymir got me fucked up. she went to y/n's house and they was kissing on each other and shit." connie said as he looked at jean who was passing him a blunt.

jean laughed hysterically at connie's response in amusement and surprise. jean wasn't dumb as everyone makes him out to be, he already knew about ymir's crush on you — hell, anyone could see it. jean also knew about connie's obsession towards you and he couldn't say he could blame him, he felt something towards you too.

"so what you gonna do about that? you want me to take care of her?" jean asked. he studied connie's body movement to see if he showed some type sign that he wanted to fuck some shit up but no, there was nothing.

connie had to sit and think about jean's words. in all honesty, he did want to do something about ymir but it was risky, too risky. he didn't want people to catch onto him yet, or at all. it might be beneficial for him but he knew it would crush you, he was a borderline psychopath but he felt sympathy when it came to you, he couldn't bare to see you so upset about that.

"nah it's too risky right now, but i do want to do something eventually, and when i do it i want that bitch to be unrecognizable." connie spoke coldly. he looked at jean to see that he had a smirk on his face before he busted out laughing.