𝐈𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

smut warning!

smut warning!

the tension in the room was thick, too thick. a part of you was scared because you didn't exactly know what connie had in mind. you'd be lying if you said that the fear didn't also fuel your excitement, it was strange to say the least but, you being scared triggered some type of adrenaline in your body, it felt like your whole body was on fire.

connie hand snaked around your throat and gave it a little squeeze. you whimpered under his touch feeling embarrassed that he had to do little to nothing to excite you. he then pulled your face close to his before giving you a small smirk.

"i'm gonna ask you this once, y/n. do you love me?" he asked while his eyes were bouncing between your eyes and your lips.

it felt like all the air was sucked out your body because truthfully, you did not expect that question. connie has always found a way to surprise you and the craziest ways but this seemed mild? you couldn't really describe but you felt that no matter what answer you gave him he'd still find some way to twist it.

"i do con, you should know that." you told him quietly, not even able to trust your own voice.

it was silent for a minute but then you heard him scoff and let out a sarcastic laugh. you didn't know if it meant that he didn't believe you or he didn't think it was as obvious as you did.

"i want to believe you baby, i do, but, when you have people like ymir coming up to me and bragging about seeing you in ways that only i should be seeing, i can't help but to have my doubts." he responded in a fake sympathetic voice. his whole demeanor was radiating with jealousy but his voice was faking with hurt, he wasn't necessarily hurt but he was definitely pissed.

"it was a mistake—"

"one you enjoyed right? don't try to act like you didn't enjoy it, you can tell me baby, i won't mind because i can do it better and shut the fuck up about it." he said as his tone progressively got darker and his demeanor was more aggressive.

connie took one last look at you before pulling you into a rough, passionate kiss. the kiss itself was sloppy but you liked that, you like the feeling of it all. his hold on your neck tightened which caused you to moan softly. he took this opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth which made the kiss wetter and sloppier.

his hand was rough and were free as it roamed your body touching whatever it could. the kiss was eventually broken but connie didn't hesitate to begin kissing along your neck, leaving a trail of wet, fresh hickeys. he was taking his time to appreciate all of you but now wasn't the time for it, you felt restless and desperately needed some type of friction.

"please con." you muttered out quietly. it was truly humiliating how fast you submitted to him, it did nothing but feed into his ego.

"what are you begging for baby? i haven't even done anything yet." he responded with a smirk plastered on his face.

"please stop teasing me. i can't take it." you told him desperately. your last bit of dignity left your body as soon as you finished that sentence, and as much as you hated to admit it, you liked it.

connie seemed pleased with your desperate begging so he grabbed your thighs and placed you on his own thigh. his hands made way to the shorts you were in but before he even thought about taking them off he looked at you for confirmation. as much as he wanted to take you right then and there, he still wanted to make sure you were comfortable with it.

you gave him a small nod and with that he smoothly slid your shorts off. you were left in an oversized graphic t-shirt and black panties. connie's hands slowly ran along your thighs as a way of admiring your body. to say that he just simply liked your body was an understatement, he fucking loved it. he loved tracing the stretch marks on your thighs and ass, he thought it was one of the more attractive things about a woman's body.

his hands went to your backside as he pulled your panties to the side — leaving you somewhat bare. you felt all the cold air hitting your clit and it was enough for you to let out a shaky breathe.

"now listen to me pretty girl, i want you to ride my thigh and make a mess out of yourself." he said as he gripped your hips and guided you to grind on his thigh.

you gasped at the new pleasure you received and quickly began moving your hips on your own. connie still kept his hands on your hips but he let you take control and ride him.

pathetic moans and whimpers left your mouth as you tried your hardest not to be too loud. you felt good but you also felt like it wasn't enough, you craved more, you needed more.

you tried to snake your hands over connie's semi hard dick but he caught on to what you were trying to do. he grabbed both of your wrists on one hand then proceeded to choke you with the other.

"i didn't say you can touch me did i baby? you don't deserve this dick because if you did, i'd be more than happy to give it to you." he said as he squeezed your throat for an extra effect.

you whined at his words but sped up the movement of your hips to feel more. connie didn't take lightly of your whining and forcefully slapped your ass. you cried out at the stinging feeling that would probably bruise.

"don't fucking whine, this is your fault. maybe if you weren't such a slut you wouldn't be in this situation now would you? i shouldn't be giving you any type of pleasure but look at me being nice so be fucking grateful." he spat out harshly.

the way he degraded and spoke to you only made you feel better. you felt your legs begin to shake as your orgasm was coming. your moans and whines got louder and louder and connie knew exactly what that meant.

"aww you're gonna cum for me baby?" he asked in a way that seemed like he was teasing.

you wanted to give a verbal response but you couldn't trust your voice. you'd probably sound very whiny and desperate which will only feed into his ego even more. you nodded your head at him and began to rock your hips even faster.

"then cum for me. cum for me pretty girl." he said lowly. he put his hands on your hips to help you reach the orgasm you desperately needed as well as he had a strong grip on you.

"fuck con.." you moaned out as a wave a pleasure instilled in your entire body. you were to weak to hold yourself up so you laid down on connie's chest.

your legs were still shaking as you tried to come down for your high. connie wrapped his arms around you body and placed gentle kissed on your forehead.

"you did good for me baby but use this as a learning experience. i don't ever wanna hear no shit like that again because if i do, i can't promise you i'll be as calm as i am now." he told you as he still kissed you face.

you didn't know what he meant but you also couldn't understand with the state you're in right now. you just silently agreed to whatever he was saying so you can sleep peacefully.

connie was satisfied despite him not getting any direct pleasure, as long as you felt good that's all the pleasure he needed. he continued to whisper sweet nothings in your ear even if you couldn't quite hear what he was saying.

"i love you baby."

💌 notes
omg look i updated
but i should be more active now that im out of school