𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐔𝐘

betrayal was all you felt at the moment, maybe a bit of shock as well

you were sitting in the police station waiting for your interrogation to begin. the cops took connie into custody and every moment after felt so surreal.

you called mikasa to pick you up from the police station because you couldn't go back home alone right now, company would be comforting.

you seen an officer step closer to you and sat in the chair in front of you. he had this comforting smile that made you feel less uneasy.

"hello y/n, i am deputy smith and i'm here to ask you a few questions about what happened tonight. if this is too much or you feel like you can't do it let me know right away and we can stop this, okay?" he told me with a soft smile. i nodded towards him and waited for the questions to start rolling in.

"ok sweetheart, first i need a rundown of what happened." he explained.

"i was laying in my room chilling then, i got a call basically saying that he was in my house. he made me play hide and seek with him and when it was my turn to hide i hid in the closet and called 911." you responded back.

"alright, and how did you know that it was mr. springer?" he asked while turning to look at me.

"after the invasion, he came to my window to comfort me but when he hugged me a knife and a burner phone fell out his pocket." you explained with tears brewing up once again.

"was there any blood on the knife?"

"i didn't get a good look at it so i'm not sure."

"was there anyone else in the house with you?"

"no, my parents work late so it was just me."

"ok thank you for your time sweetheart. we'll be running an investigation and hopefully put an end to these horrific murders."

( KILLER! 🔪 )

mikasa had arrived at the station and rushed to engulf you into a hug. he silently cried in her arms as she gave you small kisses on your head and whispered sweet nothings.

it's okay, i'm here. it's going to be okay, he can't hurt you anymore.

she carefully pulled away from the hug and gently gripped you hand as she directed you to her car. you stepped foot outside and it was chaos. so many news reports and cameras just all in your face. don't they understand human fucking decency? of course they didn't, they're reporters.