Chapter one 🥺🥺

"WAKE UP WHORE!!"

That was the sound of her grandfather calling her from downstairs. Not missing a beat, Y/N immediately pulls out her new IPhone X from under her bedsheets to see if her new Nicki Minaj lipsinc TikTok got any likes. Her face drops to a frown as she notices the like count.

"ONLY 5K likes?" She yells out loud, completely ignoring her grandfather. Life was so unfair sometimes. It puzzled her, how people preferred watching popular influencers who made TikTok their entire job rather than some cringy teen filming from their room who thought they were way more talented than them? Y/N scrolls through the comments, searching to see if Jarold 🥰, her one-and-only, left a comment. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity of scrolling, she found a comment from her beloved, which read: "Pass." Too love-struck to even understand what he had written, y/n got out of bed, mood changing for the better.

"He does love me after all!" She narrates, as if someone was listening to her and watching her. (AN: Ugh isn't y/n relatable!??) Suddenly, she then hears the angry roar of your grandfather once again. It almost made her fly out the window by how powerful it was. The girl sighs, putting her socks on and heading downstairs.

"RISE AND SHINE BITCH, IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL. I'M NOT DRIVING YOU THERE BECAUSE I HAVE TO VISIT MY FRIEND'S FUNERAL, SO WALK, LOSER!!"

Why was he so meannnnnnn???? Can't that funeral thing or whatever it was called wait? She sighs again, making herself a bowl of cereal, as the grandfather briskly leaves the room, packing his bags.

Once she was done with her breakfast, y/n goes to her mirror and stare at yourself. She was an absolute mess, in desperate need of a makeover. She had cried all night long because Joe started dating Eva 🙄🙄. Picking up her comb, she brushed her and long silky smooth blonde hair and put it in a messy bun. She then picked up some random crop top, some black sleek gym pants, wore it, and left the room.

Quietly, y/n tiptoes downstairs, careful not to awaken the wrath of her grandfather, but it was too late.

"BITCH I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE QUICKER, YOU REALLY WANT ME TO CHANGE YOUR INSTA PASSWORD??!!" 😠😠😠😠 He screams, gesturing angrily at his watch.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-not my Instagram p-p-p-p-p-p-p-password!!" She whispers, stomping her foot on the ground like some spoiled brat.

She immediately starts making a scene and cries on the ground. Y/n couldn't get a break, why was life so unfair!!

She sighs, realizing that she couldn't do anything about this situation by crying. She then quickly packs her bags and leaves the house, trying to get away from her angry grandfather.

What a sad life she lived.

As she was walking down the street, heading towards school, she could hear the colourful smell of a Starbucks, and immediately rushed there like a baboon on a sugar rush. Starbucks coffee was her life essence, her very reason to live. Y/n was in desperate need of her refill on caffeine.

Making her way to the counter, she realizes the waiter was really hot and than like she wanted to flirt him but like he was faster than her and said something along the lines of:

"Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get for you?"

But she was wearing AirPods and listening to that one Doja Cat song so all you could hear was like:

"🎶🎶 YOUR EXCITING BOY COME FIND ME YOUR EYES TOLD ME GURL COME RIDE ME 🎶🎶"

Damn did a hot boy really just tell her to ride him. All that made you want to fall to the ground and suck his- I mean scrub the floor. (A/N: I knew he was hot, caught you lacking bestie smh 📸)

But he really was her type but like he really wasn't but you know so like she started ordering her regular pumpkin spice latte cuz y/n is a basic white bitch.

So she was eating at the table but then this hot group of guys walked in, and she could tell already they were definitely checking you out so she tried to play it off as hard to get (but in all honesty they were looking at the girl behind her). That's when her eyes locked a particular boy: JAREDDDDDDD!!!!

Or was his name Jarold, I forgot. Either way, y/n sprints to Jahames and immediately hugs him, taking a selfie of the two of them together without his consent. Y/N didn't think she could get sued for that, all she knew was that she was gonna make that bitch Eva MADDD.

Jackie dropkicks you onto the floor. Y/N plummets 12 flights of stairs before he catches you with his feet.

Butterflies.

————————————————————————

GUYSSSS OMG I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST CHAPTER OMG GUYS PLEASE RATE THISSSSSSS DISHEISNSISYW

BRO Y/N IS LITTERALLY SO LUCKY

IM JEALOUSDDSSS

ANYWAYSSSS GOODBYEHEYS

when I started writing with a lot of "like" in the middle of the sentences I wanted to puke, hope that was not pleasing to read at all <33