CHAPTER 3 💅💅💅

[AUTHORS NOTE: OMG GUYS IT TURNS OUT THE DEMON FROM LAST CHAPTER TURNED OUT TO BE A TRUCK THAT HIT ME AND NOW IM AT THE ER 🏥 BUT ITS BORING SO IM WRITING THIS]

[AND YES, I MADE THE DIVINE PICTURE YOU SEE UP THERE^^]

The unknown figure advanced towards her.

"Hey, you.." the feminine voice said.

You turned to face her, quickly disabling your magical Half angel, half demon, half mermaid, half witch, half fairy, half wolf, half dragon, half alien, half dinosaur, half tooth fairy, half goblin, half bitch, half dog, half cat, half crow, half fish, half robot, half skeleton, half cowboy, half queen, half vampire, half zombie, half ninja, half superhero, half Santa, half genie, half god, half Demi-god, half priestess, half monster, and half ballerina powers.

As she chewed on her lip nervously, she noticed something familiar about this figure. Maybe it was because of her painted rainbow nails, or the stupid amount of plastic surgery, but you still couldn't figure it out. It was until she spoke once more, that the truth finally revealed herself.

"YASS GURL, SLAYYY!! 💅💅 YOU DEFEATED THOSE BITCHES, I MEAN, R-I-P THOSE BULLIES AYY! NOW THEY ARE A RUNNER, THEY A TRACKSTAR!" She said, with a yassified voice.

How could you forget your best friend Stacy! Bitch, you got the memory of a goldfish or what?

"FINNA DIPSET, MY GURL, AND HOPE THEY GOT THE WIFI PASSWORD! 💅🙄"

As her friend who has known her for years, you pretty much understood anything Stacy had to say. It was a running gag at STFU highschool that there existed a dictionary to translate anything she had to say, but you never got to see it ever in her life.

"S-s-s-s-s-sure!" You responded!

You both walked like runway models to the class, right before the bell rang. There were only two seats left, one of them being next to JAROLD ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ OMG YOU'RE IS SO LUCKYYY, and the other next to EVA NOO SO UNLUCKY.

But lucky for you 😊 , yo gurl Stacy took the seat next to EVA, saying she was gonna try to yassssify her so she'd stop being a dumbass, and you were left sitting next to James.

While the teacher was spitting bullshit about politics and the industrial revolution, you keep making quick glances at Justin. HE WAS SO CUTE WHEN HE WAS PAYING ATTENTION ❤️.

He stared back at you, and you immediately looked at your desk, tryna okay it off cool as if you weren't staring at him for 69 minutes straight.

But that is when a tragedy occurred.

In a failed attempt of yassifying Eva to join Stacy's cult, she managed to break a hole in the space-time continuum or some shit, and than BAM! Now you're in another DIMENSION! DA FUCKING METAVERSE! (You were gonna pay Mark Zuckerburg a little visit after this, this whole metaverse bullshit with Facebook being a dimension is really getting to ya) WITHOUT JACKSONNNNNNNNN!!

THIS WAS THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE (worse than when your parents died) BUT LITTLE DID YOU KNOW, IT WAS ABOUT TO GET WORSE.

A few boring sidequests later, as if this shit was an RPG, you managed to defeat Thanos with the help of Elsa and Luigi, and free princess Garfield, which with the support of the ring from lord of the rings, opened a magically portal to the dimension you were currently in.

Everything was back to normal... or was it.

You felt a dark aura behind you...

[HHSBSHEVEHEJEHHEHDHDHDG THE SUSPENSE! THE DRAMA! FIDHGSVSG ITS SO GOOD, THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS BTW I DIDNT EXPECT ANYTHINN FROM THISSS]

[AUTHORS NOTE2: SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE UPLOAD SCHEDULE BUT HAHA NOW THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING YOU ISNT IT 🤪💅]