Chapter tWO 🥴🥴

[SORRY FOR THE HIATUS GUYS, TURNS OUT MY ENTIRE FAMILY DIED IN A HOUSE FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST, CAME BACK AS A GHOST, AND TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A RENDEZ-VOUS WITH A DEMON!ANYWAYS, LETS CONTINUE WHERE WE LEFT OFF!!]

Y/N stops to stare at Jacob's beautiful features. He looked so dreamy and hot.

[AUTHORS NOTE: here's what ima use for your lord and savior Jarold but use whatever you want 🙄🙄]

[LOOK HOW DREAMY HE LOOKS HOLDING YOU WITH SUCH PASSION AND CARE- anyways I'm getting off topic, let's CONTINUE]

He slams you against his locker, breaking 73 of her bones. It was love at first sight.

"What's your name, babygurilla?" He said with a deep, husky, masculine voice, his hands on both sides of her head, preventing her from escaping him.

"M-m-m-m-m-my n-n-name is (y/n)." She said, too shy to stare at him, so instead fixating the floor.

"Whatever your name is, you are now my kitten and you always have to call me by daddy, okay?" GOSH, HIS VOICE WAS SO MAJESTIC, it was all she could concentrate on. "Anyways goodbye, my sweet baka, hope I see you later 😏" Jay leaves as quick as he came, leaving y/n as stunned as ever. She drops to the floor of the Starbucks, trying to make sense of what had just happened. She was in absolute shock. Since when did they make the special Starbucks caffeine's hallucinations this good!?! Usually she gets visions similar to that of a fever dream, and wakes up in some shady alleyway with no recollecting of how she got there, but this experience was different and definitely one of her best. She'll have to write about it in her diary, thought it would take a considerable amount of time considering she stutters in her writing as well.

Quickly, y/n checks her camera roll, shocked to see that she did indeed hug Jeremy and take a picture of them together. It was a miracle, SHE COULD FINALLY MAKE EVA MAD!! This was going to be such good way to take revenge on her for bullying y/n for the past millennia.

Anyways, she leaves the Starckbucks and heads to school quickly, hoping she wasn't going to arrive late. If luck was on her side, maybe she wasn't going to run into Eva just yet.

As she arrived on school grounds, y/n couldn't help but feel watched. Just then, she turns her head. Her heart sinks at the sight of none other than...

The Boyz 🥶😎. They were staring at her. "UwU, what was their problem? Can't they just leave me alone. Creeps." She said out loud, disregarding the fact that she doesn't have to announce everything she thinks to everyone like some villain in a fight scene.

Deep down, y/n liked the attention though. She quickly stared at them, back, trying to play it off as if she didn't know they were watching her, until but instead she noticed a particular boy amidst the crowd. OMG ITS JADE!! HE REALLY WAS CHECKING Y/N OUT! She tried playing it cool and dropped eye contact with them, but suddenly a demon from the deepest depths on hell magically teleports to her.

"DID YOU JUST KISS MY BOYFRIEND?" The ugly harpie shrieked. Y/N just had to run into her.

Eva wore her signature mascara, with her Luiz Vutten matching handbag and backpack, aswell as a SUP'ream shirt and a Gussi pair of black cargo pants. (Cheap rip-offs of brands, amiright?) Her entire clique was behind her as usual, composed of the classic bitchiest names possible: Charli, Amelia, and Soph. Y/n hated them with all her being. Why couldn't they just disappear so that our beautiful Jake could admire her in peace?

"N-n-n-n-n-no I w-w-w-w-was 5-50 f-f-f-f-feet away from h-h-him-" She barely manage to stutter out, surprised that they didn't cut her off after the second word.

" SHUT YO BITCHASS UP! CANT YOU TALK CORRECTLY" Eva bitch slaps her in the face, leaving a small mark on her left cheek. Of course, mean girls all started laughing like a pack of hyenas. Little did Eva know, that was her biggest mistake yet. Y/n felt an ancient power radiating from her insides at that very moment. Her chest was aching, and your eyes started glowing.

"NANI?" Eva said.

(Y/N) called upon her wolf demon angel powers as the moon in the middle of the day shines down upon her. (Y/n) recites the encantation passed down from generation to generation in her family.
[NOW SING IT WITH ME! -Rachel Platten Fight Song]

"T-t-t-t-t-this is my fight s-s-s-s-song!
T-t-t-t-t-t-take back my l-l-l-l-l-life song!
P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-prove I'm alright s-s-ong!
M-m-m-my power's t-t-turned on!
S-s-starting right now I'll be strong!
I'll play my f-fight song!
And I don't really care if nobody else believes!
'Cause I still got a lot of fight left in me!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THIS POWER! I WILL NOT LOOSE ALL MY FOLLOWERS TO YOU" She screams out in pain. Eva disappears (or actually just ran away) to the girls bathroom, makeup ruined by crying tears of happiness (or because of how bad you sang). Her clique seemed to have evaporated aswell, but another figure in this distance seems to have watched it all unfold...

OMG GUYS THIS WAS MY BEST CHAPTER YETTTTTT
Y/N WAS SUCH A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO STOOD UP TO THE BULLIES
ILY BYE THANKS FOR SUPPORT

once again, I physically cringed writing that. the reader's tears is what gets me going.