19

"Oh....my....gosh." Midnight breathed. She was about to puke for the second or third time.

Vlad looked in shock, but not nearly phazed by the blood. Afterall, his quirk did revolve around blood, however he was still deeply unsettled by the vision before him.

He was silent for once in his life.

Aizawa slowly walked forward, slightly shielding Midnight from the sight. The villain was slumped forward in the chair, a light bruising around his neck but that wasn't the worst part.

The worst part was that the villain was missing his mask. Said mask had been quirk enhanced, only allowing the villian to maintain control over the quirks he gathered to maintain his health. The quirk canceling cuffs on his legs and arms had made the villain practically quirkless.

The fiasco meant that the villain, with the mask removed by Midoriya, was unable to use the quirk that kept him alive. So covered in blood, was All for One, his ribs blown apart, leaving the rib cage wide open, showing off all his organs. His neck was snapped at an odd angle, and his face was bruised and bloody. His eyes were seemingly gouged even though they were previously covered in scar tissue. His legs and arms were quite clearly broken with the bones sharply jutting from the skin.

The villain was mutilated.

The teachers came to the quick conclusion that this was the state of every single damage the villain could not heal without the quirk.

This is what happened in the fight with All Might...

All the UA heroes had finally been included in the context around All Might, All for One, Midoriya, and the cursed quirk.

Some were mad at All Might. Some were more worried about Midoriya's health. Especially with the way Midoriya's childhood friend was acting. This could mean nothing good. Not at all.

"I--We need to find--search for Midoriya." Stuttered a sick looking Mic, his hands muddling his voice.

Slowly they all walked away from the villian, being careful of the glass in front of the corpse. They didn't even have to check his pulse. All his organs were still and splattered around the room.

It was an extremely gory sight.