23

The dorms weren't a pretty sight either.

They had figured out the dinners that appeared were Midoriya's doing.

They figured out the random gifts were Midoriya's doing.

They figured out that Midoriya helped them way more than he should have.

Now they were lost. His kindness and compassion laid lifeless on the floor.

Kaminari had brought up the lack of dinners a few weeks ago. Jiro and Uraraka talked about how the gifts they kept receiving randomly had stopped.

Jiro's guitar had been finally shipped back to the dorms with a total of fifteen plus signatures a month ago. And Uraraka had received a lump sum of money from an unknown source.

Many others had received a seemingly final extravagant gift before everything just stopped.

The food stopped ever since Midoriya was admitted into the hospital several months ago, but the final gifts were more recent.

Ojiro made the connection that Midoriya probably sent the gifts. Sato stated that the greenette probably made the food as well.

Whatever recovery the class was beginning to make crumbled into dust at the revelation. They all went to bed exhausted and downcast.

The next morning everyone awoke to screams. Multiple screams. The class rushed down to the common room and sought out the reason behind the loud noises.

On the floor was Mina, sobbing. She had her hand out to reach over multiple papers on the floor. All of them looked like they were ripped out of a notebook.

Todoroki edged closer to the piles of paper and picked one up.

It was titled: To Hagakure.

He stood in shock at the title. It was handwritten in pen. But the font was in Midoriya's handwriting.

Midoriya's notebooks.

Todoroki felt tears well in his eyes.

He turned around to spot the invisible girl. She was in long pajama pants and a t-shirt. Todoroki could hear her crying.

"This one is for you." He says monotonously before handing her the packet of paper.

The class began to understand what was vaguely happening. They each searched for their own packet and began reading like zombies.

By the end, nearly all of them were brought to tears, some sobbing, others staring blankly. None of them took the news well. It was quite a depressing sight to see. An unfortunate sight to see.

And not even all the packets were picked up. There were leftover papers for all the teachers plus some regular pros. Aizawa was one, Midnight and Manuel were too.

Todoroki looked around at all the faces and then tucked his packet closer to his chest. He looked over the rest of the packets one more time, tears in his eyes.

Bakugo's packet isn't here. Maybe he sent it somewhere else.

Suddenly there was a big crash coming from the kitchen. Shuffling was heard before a sliding noise cut through the silence. The class was slightly startled and confused.

Should we check it out?

Deciding in the positive, a few members, such as Shoji, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Jiro, Momo and Todoroki began making their way towards the sounds.

Slowly entering the kitchen, they are met with the sight of multiple types of food on the table. There was katsudon, spicy curry, soba (hot and cold), hamburgers, onigiri, and several types of sushi. It was a feast, holding many of the class favorites.