Intro/Chapter 1 (Part 1) - My Beginning & The Start To The End Of My Glory Days

-PLEASE READ EVERYTHING WRITTEN BEFORE THE ACTUAL FIRST CHAPTER STARTS-

FOR NEW AND RETURNING READERS: THIS BOOK IS FINISHED WITH THE EDITING PROCESS! THIS IS THE IMPROVED, REVISED WATTPAD VERSION (SAME AS THE GOOGLE DOCUMENT THIS ALL STARTED IN)! IT WAS PUBLISHED IN MY HIGH SCHOOLS LIBRARY MARCH OF 2023!

UPDATE: As of August 30th, 2023, I am currently working on REWRITING this book post its physical publication (6 months ago)! I honestly don't think it will be done by the time I graduate high school (2025) but that's mainly because of my writer's block that emerged over the summer when my Chromebook broke and didn't have easy access to Wattpad for 3 months. These chapters will slowly be updated and some will be CUT so the chapter numbers may be out of order for a little while but that's okay. This will be mentioned again further into this prologue.

-

Trailer for Hallucinations (shown above) made by AdrielleReina: https://youtu.be/XtLXYaFmEqI 

Another trailer for Hallucinations made by me: https://youtu.be/h9fErVisIrQ

-

Rights Reserved

As the Wattpad administrators/officials and the Wattpad Code of Conduct, Wattpad Safety Patrol, and Wattpad Policies have enforced: All Rights Reserved in this book are mine, as the creator of this book, and any pieces from this book cannot be used in other works of writing without my granted permission. All Original Characters in this book were created by me, as the creator of this book, and cannot be used in other works of writing without my granted permission. In other words, this book is mine. Everything written here is mine. It is all mine. MINE! MINE! MINE! None of the following is allowed: Modification, reproducing, republication, uploads, posts (UNLESS you tag me so I have credit), translations, transmits of any form (yes, this does include morse code, semaphore, and green crayon), distribution, and storage of any form such as a retrieval system, or cookie jar, UNLESS with my granted permission. The only exceptions to this is a library, online version of this book on Wattpad, or prior purchase. This book is paperback bound, and cheaply printed to the condition that it shall not, be lent, re-printed, vandalized, copied, stolen, fired into space, eaten, turned upside down, or otherwise circulated without my consent in any way or form, other than how it is published. If any of the aforementioned sueable actions are committed, consequences can and will be imposed on the reader. On pain of death. Ignore my attempt at humor. This book is a work of fiction, regardless of the existing settings in Minneapolis, Minnesota and real life references. Names, characters, and incidents are the product of my imagination and are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events are remotely coincidental. References to other works are credited and quoted. If I find you using these against me without my granted permission you and your work will be reported to Wattpad administrators/officials. Copyright © 2023 Sophie Lightfoot | All Rights Reserved. 

-

Dedication Quote

To anyone who hasn't felt good enough for the world.

Remember this:

Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it.

Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it.

Your size isn't a book, don't judge it.