Ep6: Graduation

He wondered how long it has been since he has seen his father. Surely they miss him, right? Or think he is dead or a turncoat, depending on the news the survivors of that camp have told.

At first, he was too busy out in the woods to afford to think about his family, but the more he settled into the castle, the more his mind wandered to nostalgic grounds. It fell into another routine for him; wake up, some early training, a jog to work at the tavern, then jog back to his commander's town for some more training to get in. It became normal enough that his mind could afford to multitask, and what better to do that than with some memories of his life before this endeavor?

Once again closing up, he hands the keys over to the boss of the tavern. The two of them eventually worked out that he would handle the morning, which gave the boss time to do something he hadn't been able to until now - sleep in until the sun burnt the skin on his face. That way Lao could keep working, although it meant that now he had to manage everything else.

After wishing him a happy afternoon, he started his jog over to the town. Per instructions from her, he was required to find at least one mamono to pat along the way. He thought he knew why; to get him used to working alongside monster girls. It could also be that he was being played with, but it feels better to think it's the former than the latter. He tended to find someone that was near the path, in case he needed to run or couldn't muster the strength to do it.

Today, it was the two succubi from earlier. They seemed a lot more friendly than before, but he probably had a skewed memory from the first interaction. After a short conversation and a friendly hug, he continued walking, still feeling tingly across his body. It wasn't fear, but being near someone so corrupted was still too awkward for him to do for too long. Having fulfilled his daily bargain, he continued on to the town.

"So I talked to a succubus today," he said, walking into her office. He stopped when he saw her sitting naked again on the bed. "Commander, you're...."

"Does this still bother you?" She asked with a grin. "I need to know if it does~"

Shaking his head, he went over and started patting his tail. Lately, he found out that thinking about hand-cranked woodchipping kept him from falling into the trap of her tail. His hand brushed it from the base to the tip, the kitsune leaning against him while he covered every inch. After, he lifted her up from the table, seeing her clothing that was hidden under her butt. "So it doesn't?"

"Commander, why have we been doing this instead of actual training?"

"What do you mean Lao? This is training. How else would you get a wife?" On that note she was dropped to the floor, Lao deciding to walk away before her tail coiled around his leg. "Baka, it was a joke! I did it so you wouldn't jump every time someone touched you!"

"Fine, fine we will do some real training. But after one last hurdle." She dusted off her form and got up.

"What could be the hurdle? I have already touched everywhere on your tail."

"Yes, but you cannot push someone away with a simple cuddle. Sometimes, you will have to get lewder~"

"No."

"Oh yes~" Her breasts pushed into his back as she hugged him from behind. "In fact, I think I just won't let you do anything at all unless you can do this. What do you think about that idea?"

It was like everything that he had built up over the past month was crumbling. Sex was the highest ontop of his lists of things he would never do, which had been shortened severely by the fox girl that was fondling his body. He could easily run, but that would mean everything was for near naught if he couldn't go on a mission. "Your thing seems to agree~" she said. He looked down, seeing the chub that had built in his pants. He felt fucked either way, but one would let him train for real.

She assumed his answer, stripping him of his clothes. For the first time, he had shown his penis to someone, along with the rest of his body. The door was thankfully closed, but that didn't make him feel any better about the look on Marylin's face. "Oh!" she suddenly yelled, realizing something. "You are a virgin no?"

"That would be right, yes..." She pushed up her breasts, showing off her luscious orbs to him. "How's this for a first?" He groaned, wanting to get this over with quickly. "Don't be like that, you would find that a mamono's embrace is good all around." She fell back onto the table, spreading her legs towards him. He saw her hairless pussy, closed but having a drop of her natural lube collecting at the bottom. "This is called a vagina~"

"Don't patronize me." He went closer and kneeled in front. "I am supposed to lick it, correct?"

"Whatever you feel is best, as long as you never go in dry~" His eyes only looked at it, wondering what would happen once he started kissing her pussy lips. He hasn't been smitten yet, but this would be the optimal time to probably be sent to hell. His tongue quivered as he stuck it out, moving against her labia. He heard her softly moan as he tasted her cunny for the first time. He looked around for any signs of repent to be had, but there was nothing. It had dawned on him for the first time that he might actually be okay having relations with a mamono...

"You look surprised. Does this mean you are going to finally fuck me?~" she asked, noticing him looking around for angels. He looked up at her for any guidance, but she smiled and waved him along.

She tasted salty, he thought as he kept taking licks at her crotch. Before he knew it he had covered her outside in a thin layer of moisture, but an impatient hand on the back of his hand told him to go further. His mouth appendage penetrated through her labia for the first time, getting a wave of heat passing over it. It caught him off guard, but the taste was more potent inside. She moaned for real as he liked around, a red flushing his face as his temperature heated up. The half-limp cock between his legs stood up firm while he gave cunnilingus to the kitsune, thighs closing around his head as his tongue got farther. He finally backed out when her pussy squeezed down, shuffling back half a foot while holding his mouth. Her face appeared just as red as his, while sweat was going down her body. "Why did you stop? I was about to cum you idiot..."

"You crushed my tongue." In truth, his tongue was perfectly fine, but the squeeze had scared him like a cat touching water. She scooted off the table, turning around holding her ass up towards him. "Get back inside me you idiot!~" She said, too aroused to wait anymore. In a rush, he got up and grabbed his cock, guiding it towards her pussy but hesitating to push it in. It didn't matter; he was close enough that she could hump back into him, Lao's body tightening up for an instant as his member sank into her wet cunt. "Took long enough~," Marylin said in-between breaths. Lao started thrusting, holding on to her waist for leverage. Her tail kept tickling his front and nose as it swashed around, but it was nowhere near as distracting as the hole he was in. His legs wanted to buckle every time his tip rubbed against her walls.

Time lost its meaning as they fucked. He had no real aim other than to go in and come out, encouraged by the moans from the harlot below him. He went faster as he felt something rising in him, like bubbles in a pot of hot water. He leaned into his thrusts, grabbing her soft flesh harder as his hips sawed her pussy open. His body went numb when he came, Marylin's eyes widening as buried his first cumshot deep within her. It kicked off her own climax, Lao being put in a vice grip while his ejaculation finished. Everything loosened up once their heights ended; the former virgin slipped out, only to land on the floor while his chest heaved. Nothing was said between the two of them, the rush of cumming together giving way to silent reprieve. She fell back in her chair, chuckling to herself while getting her sweat and cum all over the chair fabric.

"W-why are you laughing?" Lao asked. The roof he stared at was foggy to him. Everything felt hazy, except for the feeling lingering in his retreating cock. A light wind could stimulate it and make him squirm. "Because, you look so silly when having sex!"

"W-ha, hey!"

"Oh hush. Well, how do you feel now?"

"Tired...and nice." A quick self-assessment saw nothing wrong with him, but he still felt a twinge of guilt.

"Does this mean you want to go again, maybe?" She didn't even need to ask, as Lao, with new feelings in his heart and penis, knew what he truly wanted.....

To get the fuck out of there. He hurried out of the room, quickly putting on his clothing and leaving before his cock went back up. "I guess not..." She said, awkwardly left partially-horny in her seat.