The girl with the bob

I just realized, I don't have to follow the storyline directly, otherwise we wouldn't get and Klance and Mallura. I also don't have to put random photos in the media. Yay!
Also, what is some good anime to watch? I must know!

Allura, Lily (An: if you haven't figured it out, you're all dead to me), and Coran crouched at the top of a hill and watched as the Garrison soldiers moved around the crashed alien ship. Allura had stolen Lily's binoculars and was ogling at a cute boy until Lily smacked her head.
"Focus" Lily hissed as she typed away on her computer. "I've almost hacked into the camera's. Almost, got it!". Allura and Coran leaned in and watched. Inside the ship a group of scientists along with Pr Iverson stood around a young man.
Allura gasped when she saw who it was. "That's Matt Holt! He's my hero!".
Lily frowned. "Where's the rest of the crew?".
Matt struggled against his binds. "You have to listen to me! They're coming for Voltron!".
Iverson frowned. "Matt, do you know how long you've been gone?".
Matt scowled. "I don't know, weeks? Months? Years? What does it matter? They coming".
"Put him under!" Iverson commanded. Matt shouted and twisted against his bonds but it was no use.
Lily shook her head. "They didn't even ask about the other crew members. We have to go get him".
Coran frowned. "Isn't the whole reason you hacked into the camera's because we could;'t get in there? I say we dress up as cooks and sneak back into the Garrison through the kitchens". He suggested.
Allura frowned, and ignored Coran. "What we need is a distraction". As if on cue a series of explosions sounded from across the plains and most of the Garrison soldiers went off to investigate.
"Woah! Was that the aliens?" Coran asked.
Lily shook her head. "No, it was a distraction. For her!". She pointed at the base of the hill were a girl in a red jacket and bandanna rode in on a hover bike. (An: or whatever you want to call those bikes).
Allura gasped. "Oh no she doesn't! That girl is always stealing my moment! It's Pidge!". She slid down the side of the hill, Coran and Lily on her tail.
"Who?".
"How can you tell?".
"I know that bob anywhere!".
"Who's Pidge?".

Iverson and the scientists jerked back as Pidge broke into the ship. "You!" Iverson shouted. In response Pidge kicked him in the gut and cut Matt's bonds. Just as she turned to leave she heard.
"Oh no you don't! Na ah, not happening!". Pidge blinked as a white haired girl with darkish skin strutted into the ship and took her brother's other arm.
"Who are you?".
Allura scowled. "Uh, the name's Allura. Allura Altea. We used to be big rivals at the Garrison".
Pidge blinked. "I remember you! You're that cargo pilot".
Allura frowned. "Not anymore, I'm a cargo pilot due to you dropping out". Pidge snorted and the two of them carried Matt outside just as the Garrison soldiers made their way back.
Pidge scowled and nodded to her bike. "Everybody get on". Allura frowned but followed Coran and Lily on.
They zoomed along but Allura noticed that the Garrison soldiers were still after them. "We need to go faster!".
"We could lose some non-essential weight!" Pidge retorted.
"Ah!". Allura looked around and frowned. "Oh yeah, that was an insult?".
"Mustache man, lean left". Coran complied and they turned around a sharp bend, causing a group of Garrison soldiers to crash into each other. Pidge spotted a cliff up ahead and grinned. Perfect. Accelerating the bikes power they flew over the edge, Lily, Allura, and Coran screaming loudly. The remaining Garrison soldiers stopped at the edge and watched as they escaped.
They were home free.