Feelings | 10

The Next Day... 

I got up from bed tiredly and went to my closet to get dressed for the day. 

I put on a fitted black sweatshirt along with some grey ripped jeans. I put my hair half up half down, brushed my teeth then went to school with Andy. 

Lunch... 

When the lunch bell rang, Jace and I said goodbye to each other then went our separate ways. I headed down to my locker first like usual, just to switch my binders and what not. 

After that, I headed to the cafeteria. I sat down at an empty table and waited for my friends to show up while just going on my phone. 

Eventually, Allie, Victor and Kyle showed up at the same time, greeting me. Apparently, Kyle and Allie had their class with Victor so they all came here together. I greeted them all with a smile as well. 

They all sat down. Kyle and Allie sat down across from me while Victor sat beside me. 

"So Vic, can I call you Vic?" Allie asked Victor with a chuckle, making all of us laugh. "Yeah. All my friends do." Victor said back while laughing as well. 

"So you're like in that 'popular group', yeah?" Kyle asked him with air quotes and a small chuckle. "I guess so, yeah, but I only really am 'cause that's the group my close friends are in. I'm only really close with three people in that group, one of them being Jace." Victor told us. "So you don't like anybody else in that group?" Allie asked him. "It's not that. I don't know, I kinda just don't see myself fitting in with them as much." He explained with a small shrug. 

"Oh, I can tell you kinda seem more down to earth. Well, I mean, not that I know anybody other than Jace in that group.." I said, with a small chuckle at the end, making him chuckle as well. "Yeah. Jace and I are definitely really different. He's definitely more outgoing." Victor told me. "You don't really seem shy.." I said curiously. "Oh, no I'm not. Just more.. laid back, I guess." He said, shrugging again. 

For the rest of the lunch, we all stayed there, talking and talking. Now that we knew each other a bit better, we didn't have to spend the entire period just getting to know each other. 

Vic was definitely very chill. I could see us being good friends.

When lunch ended, the four of us headed up to our science class together. When we got in there, we again joined two tables together and sat around them.  Jace showed up and sat with us five minutes later.

We all made small talk until our teacher suddenly showed up at the table. All of us looked up at her, some of us greeting her. 

"Hi guys. So, a new student just transferred from her old school and joined our class today and I explained your assignment to her over the lunch break. So would it be ok with you all if I put her in your group?" Our teacher asked all five of us. All of us shared glances. It didn't bother any of us so Kyle spoke up, saying that it was fine. 

So the teacher went over to the classroom door and waved someone over from outside. 

In walked a girl. She was really short and she was Asian. She had long wavy black hair tied in low pigtails as well as front bangs. Her eyes were black and button-like. She was so cute! 

The teacher led her over to our table. 

"So this is Olivia. She's already learned all the information needed at her old school so you don't have to worry about any of that." The teacher told us with a smile. After saying that, the teacher left, leaving us with the new student. 

She looked very shyly at us, a tiny and nervous smile on her face. I could tell she was feeling shy so I decided to speak up.

"Hey. Come sit here." I said with a friendly smile as I grabbed a nearby empty chair and put it in the space between Jace and I. Her smile grew a little bit and she walked over to me. She sat down at the seat between him and I.