004

Lexi sat in the kitchen. She knew that things had been tense ever since Lexi had told Kim what had happened to her and Ella.

Lexi knew it was the right thing. And that she couldn't keep it to herself for much longer. But she knew it wasn't just her secret. How she felt like she had betrayed her sister.

"Are you okay?" Kim asked as she walked into the kitchen and looked at her youngest daughter.

Lexi smiled. "I don't know. Things are a mess," Lexi said.

Kim smiled and nodded. "Your sister won't talk to me," Kim told her.

Lexi sighed. "She went through a hard time with it. Give her time and she will talk to you. I betrayed her by telling you. So she's probably not ready for it all to come out. She will be fine. I'm sorry," Lexi mumbled.

Kim frowned as she looked at her. "I know you're going through a lot. But don't worry about it. We will make it work. Okay? We will make who did this to you pay. I swear that they won't get away with it," said Kim as Lexi smiled.

Knowing what Kim was like. And whatever she was planning to do, wasn't going to end well at all.

****

Lexi looked up as Ella walked into the room. "I'm sorry. I know you're mad at me," Lexi said.

Ella turned to her and smiled. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the situation. That's all. Look, I get why you told. I just wish you'd told me before she bombarded me with it. You didn't tell her about the abortion did you?" Ella asked.

Lexi shook her head. "No. I didn't think it was my place to," said Lexi as Ella nodded. Lexi sighed. "You know she will find out eventually. She's talking about taking justice into her own hands. Her own way right?" Lexi asked.

Ella nodded. "I hope she does. And I hope she makes him pay. And he suffers. Like we did when he came into our rooms at night and raped us," Ella said.

Lexi frowned. "It scares me how much like mum you are at times," Lexi told her.

Ella laughed and smiled. "Sorry. It's just what he did to us. If anyone can make him pay, it's our mother. He deserves it. He deserves all he gets and I hope she gets away with whatever she's planning," Ella said as Lexi looked to her and smiled.

Not knowing what to think about it all.

****
Lexi sat in the kitchen. She looked up as Graham walked in. He looked at her. "There's something you need to know. Your mother. She wants me to find the man who did this to you. She wants me to take care of it. Because it happened to you, I need to ask if it's what you want?" Graham asked.

Lexi looked to him. She didn't know what to think. But she was scared. "Yes. But I don't want to know what you did. Judy deal with it. Okay?" Lexi said.

Graham looked to her and nodded. Lexi only wanted things to be okay. But she knew it wasn't going to be easy.