002

Kim walked into Lexi's room. She smiled when she saw her youngest girl fast asleep. She felt like Lexi was hiding something from her. She hated it.

She had the two girls back for a few days and it was odd. Kim could see how much her daughter's were resenting her. Lexi been having the odd conversations with her but Ella wouldn't. She knew Ella was going to be harder to get through.

Kim knew that she needed to find out just what it was that was bothering her girls.

****

Kim walked into the kitchen as she saw Graham. "I need you to do something for me. There is something going with Lexi and Ella. I need you to find out what it is. I need you to do whatever you can. Do a background check on the care home and the staff. Something has happened to my babies," Kim said.

Graham looked at her and nodded. "I'll do all I can," he said.

Kim smiled. She knew that she could count on Graham to find out the truth. Kim knew her daughters and she knew when there was something bothering them.

****

Lexi walked into the kitchen and smiled as she saw Kim. "Hey. How are you feeling?" Kim asked as Lexi looked at her and shrugged. "Is Ella still asleep? I know you have both been through a lot. But I'm your mum and I'm here now. It's all going to be okay. You don't need to worry over anything. I'm here to look after you."

"You don't need to worry over anything. I'm fine and so is Ella," Lexi said. She knew that she was far from fine. And so was Ella. Only Ella didn't know what had truly happened to Lexi.

Lexi knew what Ella had been through and how Ella had been the one to protect her in the care home. She had been the one abused. Or so she thought.

She knew over how Ella had taken what was supposed to be Lexi's punishment. "I'll see you later. Get to school. Wake your sister. This is a fresh start for the both of you," Kim said as she left.

****

Lexi walked into Ella's bedroom. She frowned as she saw her sister. "Are you okay? You don't look very well," Lexi mumbled.

"I'm fine."

"Ella?"

Ella sighed and looked at her little sister. "I'm pregnant. It's his baby. I need you to cover for me. I can't go to school. I'm going for an abortion," she said.

Lexi looked at her sister and frowned. She didn't know how much longer she would be able to keep it secret from Kim. Especially when Kim was getting more suspicious over everything.

****

Lexi sighed to herself as she got back to Home Farm. She saw Graham and smiled slightly. He looked at and smiled. "I did a check on your care home. A lot of girls were abused. Your mother doesn't know yet. But I need to know. If it was you," he said.

Lexi nodded. She knew she couldn't say what happened to her. Ella didn't know. No one knew. "Yeah. But Ella got the worst of it. She doesn't want anyone to know. I don't know what to do," she sobbed.

Graham placed a hand on her cheek and wiped away the tears from her eyes and smiled. "It's going to be okay," Graham said knowing what he was prepared to do for Lexi.