005

Lexi sat in the kitchen at home farm. She looked up as Ella walked in. She looked to her sister and smiled. The two sister knew what they had been through.

They knew how they wanted to move on. They knew that it wasn't easy. But they wanted to try and move on with their lives.

"Are you okay?" Ella asked as she placed a hand on Lexi shoulder.

Lexi looked to her and smiled. "I am. I told Graham to do whatever he had to, to him. And part of me wants to hope he killed him. But it could be too easy for that."

Ella looked to her and smiled. "I thought that you didn't want to know what happened to him?" Ella asked as Lexi looked to her and smiled.

"It's okay to be confused Lex. Especially after what he did to us. We just have to stick together. And think how this has made you and I stronger and stronger as sisters. It's what I tell myself. I know it won't be easy. But one day we will forget what we went through. We will be stronger because of it," Ella said.

Lexi looked to her and smiled. She hoped that Ella was right.

****

Lexi walked into home farm. She saw Kim who smiled. "Where have you been?" Kim asked.

"I was out with Ella. She went to see a friend so I came back," Lexi said. She knew where Ella had really gone and she was covering for her sister.

She knew Ella was off with Cain Dingle. And she knew Kim didn't need to know that.

"Okay then. Look I made us some lunch. I thought that we could talk about everything that is going on," Kim told her.

"You did?"

"Yes I can cook. Believe it or not. Look you and your sister have been through a lot. I know I haven't always been there. I will regret that forever. But whatever you and Ella need, I will support. Whatever you need to get through this. To try and move on with your lives then I will do what I can to support you," Kim said as Lexi looked to her and smiled.

Lexi was grateful for how Kim was trying to be there and she was glad. but Lexi had no idea what she needed to get through all of this.

Lexi knew that she was just taking it day by day. She knew that none of it was going to be easy.

****

Lexi sat in her room as she saw Graham as he walked in. She looked to him and frowned. "Did you take care of it?" Lexi asked as she closed the door.

Graham looked to her and nodded. "I did. I know that things are messy. But you don't need to worry. He won't hurt you or anyone else again," he told her.

Lexi looked to him and smiled. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. "Thank you," she said as they held a look before she leant in and kissed him.

Graham grabbed her waist. He pulled her to him. He kissed her back. But just what did this mean?