007

Lexi knew how things were. She knew that it hadn't been easy. She knew what had happened with her and Graham. But she knew the last thing on her mind was that.

Lexi knew that a lot had happened. She knew what she and Ella had been through. She knew that she was trying to have a normal life. Whatever that was.

Lexi knew all that had happened. She knew what had happened with Graham. And getting involved with him was the last thing that she wanted or needed.

Lexi walked into the kitchen as she saw Kim. She smiled as Kim looked to her. "How are you doing? I know that things haven't been easy and I know what you have been through."

Lexi looked to her and smiled. "It's far from easy. But I am okay mum. I am getting there. I just want to try and get back to normal."

"Now that you say that I want to talk to you about something. School. I know that you don't like it. But you're going to be having your exams. And I don't want what happened to you affect you. Think about going back to school and talk to your sister about it. She sees it as if I am torturing her," Kim said.

Lexi rolled her eyes as she looked to Kim. "Of course she does. I'll talk to her."

Lexi didn't know how she felt about going back to school. She knew that it was a lot to deal with.

****

Lexi stood in the doorway of Ella's room. She looked to her and smiled. "Hi."

"If mum had send you here in regards to talking to me about going back to school, then forget it," Ella said.

"It's a year Ella. That's all you have. I know that you want to make something of yourself. So go to school and deal with it. I know what you have been through. I had too. I know how you have always protected me. But it's okay. We can have normal lives now we're here with mum. It's not like before," Lexi said.

Ella looked to her and sighed. "Are you sure it's what you want?" She asked.

Lexi sighed. "I don't know. But I do know I don't want to sit around and do nothing. I want to make something and have a future," she told her.

Ella nodded "Okay fine," she said as Lexi looked to her sister and smiled.

****

Lexi stood in the kitchen. She frowned as she saw Graham as he walked in. The two of them held a look.

Lexi knew all that had happened between them. And how awkward that it was.

"Hey are you okay?" Graham asked.

Lexi nodded. "I'm fine," she said.

Graham nodded. "I know how things are. But it will be okay. We can move past what happened between us," he said as she smiled.

She knew that it wasn't easy. But she knew that she wanted a normal life.

Little did she knew how things were far from over between her and Graham.