006

Lexi's head was a mess. She knew how she and Graham had kissed. And she didn't know what to think. She knew how he had been there and he had healed her.

He had dealt with the person that abused her and Ella. She knew she was grateful. She was grateful that he was.

Lexi knew how confused that she was since they kissed. She didn't know what it was or what it meant. But she knew that her head was a mess. She knew how he had been there for her.

But Lexi knew all that she had been through. She knew that the last thing that she needed was to get involved in something.

She knew Graham. And she knew how he and her mum had something. The last thing that she wanted was to get in the middle of that.

Lexi walked into the kitchen. She saw Kim who smiled. "Are you okay?" Kim asked. 

Lexi smiled.  "I'm okay. It's just a lot has happened lately. You know," she said. She knew how she couldn't tell Kim that she and Graham had kissed.

"I get that. I know it hasn't been easy with you and Ella. But it will be okay. You will be okay," Kim said.

Lexi looked to her and smiled. "I guess so."

Lexi knew how things had been. And how it wasn't easy. She knew that she wanted to make it work.

Lexi knew just how hard that life had been lately. And she hated it.

****

Lexi walked through the village. She knew that she needed some air.  She looked to see Ella.

Ella smiled as she walked over to her sister. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Lexi looked to her and rolled her eyes. "It's a free country. I can go out. I need some air. I needed some space," she said.

Ella looked to her and nodded. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Lexi shrugged. "I'm okay."

Ella looked to her and nodded. "I know that you say that when you're not. It's nothing to do with Graham is it?" She asked. 

Lexi frowned as she looked to her sister. "Why would you say that?" She asked, wondering if she knew they had kissed.

Ella raised an eyebrow at her. "Because I know you. I've seen how the two of you are. Look whatever it is, be careful okay," she said as Lexi looked to her and smiled.

****

Lexi got back home farm. She looked up as she saw Graham. She looked to him and frowned. She felt awkward being around him.

Graham looked to him and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Lexi nodded. "I was going to ask you the same thing. Look the kiss, we should forget it. I don't want anymore drama in my life right now," she said.

Graham looked to her and smiled.  "I get that. But we do have something. And you know I'd do anything for you Lexi," he said as they held a look.

Lexi knew how none of it was easy. But little did she know what it was the start of between them.