【 𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 】

the love of family

AFTER EVERYONE HAD settled in and things were starting to get back to normal, Lizzie had gotten the biggest scolding of her life from not only Hope and Josie, but her parents as well.

On the other hand, they had surprisingly been okay with her being their child along with Josie and they definitely acted like it. They grounded her for goodness sake! But she guessed she kind of deserved it for almost dying on them.

Hope was happy with the Mikaelsons who had gotten a mansion a few streets down from Lizzie's house, which was now the house that Caroline, Stefan, Lizzie, and Josie lived in.

Stefan had even proposed to Caroline, but told her that they didn't have to actually get married until she graduated school and maybe even college if she wanted.

Hope and her family planned on going to New Orleans to confront Marcel and get their home back, and invited the Forbes-Salvatore-Parker family to join in as well.

This time, thanks to Hope, they knew everything that was going to happen and made sure there was no more existing White Oak before letting Hope be in control of the daggers, thanks to Rebekah's stealth skills.

They were all finally happy and content with being alive and the Other Side destroyed.

From her experience, Lizzie learnt a very important lesson that she doubted she'd ever forget: being a Gemini twin can do wonders, especially when you have The Bond with your twin and could feel it all the time.