6

We stood out front of the hospital. Mikey jumped down from drakens back and we walked towards the building doors.

Draken: we're making a little visit.

We entered inside and went to a room. There was a girl on the bed who looked terrible.

Mikey: who's that?

Draken: pahs buddies girlfriend.

Me: so sad. I heard she's been unconscious for five days now.

A man came running up to us yelling while pointing at us. It was the girls parents. He was saying how dare we show our faces here and blah blah blah. He kept yelling at us to get out. He even called us gangster trash.

Draken fully bowed while I just nodded my head a little.

Mikey: we did nothing wrong Kenny. Don't bow.

Me: just leave it Mikey. He's being respectful.

Mikey: why are you trying to take it out on us anyways?

The father rambled on about how we were disgusting vermin. That is how we always looked, we just ensued to pick a fight on the street apparently. The wife there told him to calm down. At least she was polite.

I looked at mikeys face. I seen his mood and demeanour changed. He was not happy.

The man kept rambling on about stupid shit. Stupid words. stupid sentences.

Mikey: who do you think you're talking to old man?

Me: mikey.

Draken put his hand on the back of his head and pushed him down to bow. I just bowed as well out of respect since I did feel bad for their daughter. But I did want to sucker punch that man so bad for the words he said.

Mikey: what are you doing?

Draken: chill out. We're in the wrong here.

Mikey struggled to get out of drakens hold and the man went on to say that we were three pieces of shit.

Mikey: what?!

Draken: mikey. Just shut you mouth.

Mikey: he can't call us that. I won't allow him to, especially when he called y/n shit. Or any other things he said!

What's so important about me being called those things? Why's he hurt over me?

Draken: calm down.

Me: mikey. It's fine.

The man started to cry and rambled on about how his daughter didn't deserve this. Then the wife joined in on the crying. He told us to leave again and then walked away. He never wanted to see us again and I was fine with that.

Draken: soon we will be fighting moebius. We'll deal with our own problems then, but it'll be in our own world.

Me: we can't let the people that are important to our crew get hurt.

Draken: it's not that you have to bow your head, you just have to have a heart that cares.

Mikey: you're a good guy Kenny. Y/n you're also an amazing person.....You're right. I apologize. And uh I'm glad to have you both by my side.

Me: I'm glad to have you too mikey. And you Draken.

Draken: same goes to both of you.

I felt my heart warm up a little. We all stood back up straight and began walking. We were going towards the exit of the building.

Mikey: ya know. I'm starting to feel a little hungry.

Me: huh?!

Draken: but you just downed a whole kids meal.

Mikey: well I get hungry after a nap.

Draken: how does that even work.

Me: you're special mikey.  How about we pick up some ice cream and go to my place.

Mikey: sounds good to me.

Draken: I'll pass. You can have him. I'm going home.

Me: suit yourself Draken.

Draken: cya you two.

Me: bye.

Mikey: bye bye.

We ran to a store nearby and walked in. We each got a tub of ice cream each. I got a moose tracks one and he got a plain chocolate.

I paid for the ice creams since I insisted and mikey wasn't gonna win the battle. It was my idea so I'll pay for it.

We began running to my apartment since we didn't want to walk and the ice cream to melt.

We made it to the apartment and we ran inside locking the door behind us. We kicked our shoes off then jumped onto the couch. Mikey grabbed us some spoons while I clicked on a horror movie to watch. He jumped over the couch landing beside me. He handed me a spoon and we dug into the ice cream.

Almost two hours went by and the movie was done. The ice cream was too. I got up and threw the spoons in the sink and the tubs in the trash. Mikey turned the tv off and walked out to the kitchen grabbed my hand. He led me back to the living room area and grabbed his phone with his other hand. I was very confused.

Me: mikey. What are you doing?

Mikey: something.

Then music started playing off his phone. It was slow music. He put his phone back in his pocket and put his other hand on my waist.

Mikey: wanna dance?

Me: we just had a shit ton of ice cream.

Mikey: they were small tubs. Now, will you dance with me?

Me: Alright fine.

I giggled a little at the gesture. I put my other hand on his shoulder and we just swayed to the music.

It was quite nice. We just looked into each other's eyes as we danced together. It was just a simple slow dance but it was still nice. I felt like I was being mesmerized or just being compelled when I just stared into his eyes. I wasn't even sure what it was.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach as well. One I've never really had before besides when I was doing something with Mikey. I was starting to question if I had liked him.

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as a slight pink dust crossed over my cheeks.

He was already smiling but I think when he noticed the blush he smiled a bit more. Then before I knew it.

He kissed me...

And I...

I kissed back...