intro

hey everyone!! wecome to my nrl player imagines book! thank you so so much for taking the time to come and check out my book :) just quickly before i get into the info about this book i'll let you know that i also have a book titled 'dating this nrl player would include...' which is also about nrl players so feel free to check that out too, it would mean a lot to me :)) anyway, now about this book...

this book is going to be a nrl player x reader imagines book. each chapter won't be player specific and will instead have the symbol 'p/n' (standing for 'player name') where you can substitute in your chosen players name. since it is an x reader there will also be the symbol 'y/n' (standing for 'your name') where you can put in your name. at the start of each chapter i will also include notes about other little symbols used about specific details on the team, features, etc, so they make sense. also this book will be written as a player x fem!reader but i'm happy to do something else if it's requested.

requests are also open for this book so you can send me a message or just leave a comment with your requests or ideas. i will take requests where you just give me an idea/prompt about the situation you want the imagine to be based on without a player so it can be general or you can request the prompt and player too.

i really hope that all made sense XD please let me know if you have any questions, requests, or any other notes about this book. i will do my best to get the first chapter out asap and regularly update with new chapters too.

really hope you like it and please let me know if you have any requests or feedback :)

Jadie x