Part- 29💙

"Aaaaaaannaaannnn😭😭😭--"

Taehyung was dramatically crying while throwing his hands and legs sitting on the bed.

And, Jungkook was trying to ignore his cute pouts while packing the luggage.

"Meanieeeeeee--
I don't wanna go again-
I wanna stay here with Eommoni-
With papa and with uncle-"
-Taehyung said in a fake crying tone with puppy eyes.

"Yeah! Yeah!-
You just want to ignore your studies-"
-Jungkook stopped packing and pulled Tae on his lap.

"Ughmmm-"
-Taehyung immediately nodded his head with YES but then he again shook his head with NO.

"I know you naughty bear-"
-Jungkook tickled Tae's cute tummy and placed a kiss on his bread cheek.

"I always miss Eommoni-"
-Taehyung wrapped his both arms around Jungkook's neck.

"And me? Will you not miss me?-
You can live without me? Mm?-"
-Jungkook said with a pout while caressing Tae's arms.

"Ughmmm-
Aniyooooooooooo-
Wove youhh-"
-Tae threw himself against Jungkook's body.

"I love you too-"
-Jungkook hugged Tae tightly and placed a kiss on Tae's forehead.

Tae gave him a wide sme which was enough to melt Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook caressed Tae's bread cheeks while looking at those lips- he slowly leaned towards Tae's lips with closed and captured those lips with his own thin lips.

Tae giggled like a kid while kissing him back and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

They exchanged a soft and slow kiss with full of love.

Jungkook slowly broke the kiss and joined their forheads together.

"We will go on a date -
Okay bear?-"
-Jungkook softly said while rubbing his nose against Tae's soft cheek.

"Date?-"
-Tae looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes and a pinkish blush appeared on his both cheeks.

"Ughmmm-
You and your meanie boyfie-
A perfect date-"
-Jungkook showed his bunny smile to Tae and pulled him in a tight hug.

Tae blushed and burried his face on Jungkook's chest, rubbing his cute nose against Jungkook's skin.

Tae giggled and broke the hug slowly after few minutes when Jungkook placed some kisses on Tae's neck.

"Meanieeeeeeee??--
I will tell Eoommaa that I and you will go on dateeeee--"
-Tae suddenly said in a loud and cute tone and was about to get up from bed to run towards the kitchen with an intention to tell Jungkook's mom about his first date with his meanie.

"Ugh? What?-"
-But Jungkook almost choked on air to hear out Tae and almost immidiately grabbed Tae's wrist to stop him from going outside the room.

"Aniyooooo- aniyooo-"

Jungkook panicked and pulled Tae on his lap caging him by his two strong arms.

"Waeee??-
Can't I tell to Eommaoni?-"
-Tae innocently pouted with puppy eyes blinking.

(JK's thought:
"Aisshhh!!-
What will I do with this dumbo bear? --" )

"Aniyoo- my bear-
Ok, Listen to me-"
-Jungkook pulled Tae more closer and Tae rested his head on Jungkook's chest while hugging his waist.

"From now on, you will not share our secrets with Eommoni or anyone-
Okay bear?-"
-Jungkook softly said qhile caressing the back of his baby bear.