Part- 37 💙

When, Tae and Jungkook were busy in their wild Love Session,
Jimin was blushing while looking at Suga's watch on the bed in his room.

"Yahh- why am I blushing? -"
-Jimin stopped for a second and slapped his both cheeks by his own palms.

He sat down on the bed and decided to return the watch in the morning.

Suga finally came back from Hospital and rested his head against The soft sofa.

He took out his phone and the first thing was came in his mind to check Jimin's msgs.

"He didn't send me any Msgs-
Huh!-
I am really too old for him-"
-Suga just chuckled to see that Jimin didn't send him any msgs and threw his phone on the couch.

~~ ring ring ring ring ring ~~

Suga's phone started ringing and he lazily picked up the call without noticing the caller ID.

On call.........................📞📞📞

Suga: "helooh?-"

Jimin: "hello hyung?- are u busy?-"

Suga suddenly became happy to hear the voice and he checked the caller ID.

Suga: "ani -- aniyoooo-
I am not busy--"

Jimin: "you forgot your watch at canteen-
I will return it to you in morning-
Okay hyung?-"

Suga loved this side of Jimin where Jimin frankly said all the things without thinking much.

Suga: "why? Morning? -
You can't come now?-
I am at home.--"

Even Suga didn't know the reason that why was he feeling restless to see that Cute face.

Jimin: "oh? Now?-
It's 9 p.m--okay, I am coming-"

Suga: "ugh? Okay-"

Jimin cut the phone but somehow, Suga started panicking.

He immidiately got up and tried tk arrange the pillows on the couch in a proper way.

He quickly checked his reflection in the mirror.

"Why am I behaving like a Teenager?-"
-Suga mumbled all alone while combing his hair to give himself a fluffy and young look.

~~~Ding Ding Dong Dong ~~~

Suga let out a long sigh and quivkly opened the door.

Jimin entered inside while smiling.

"Here-"
-Jimin stretched his hand towards Suga snd Suga took the watch from Jimin's hsnd while caressing the small fingers of Jimin.

"Thank you-"
-Suga smiled.

"Uhmmm- then bye hyung-"
-Jimin waved his hand in a tiny motion and was about to turn but Suga stopped him by grabbing his arm gently.

"Wait-"
-Suga stuttered and Jimin turned his head towards him.

"Uhm?-"

"At least, drink a coffee with me-"
-Suga casually said and stopped touching Jimin's arm.

"Okay hyung!!-
Uhmmmmm- But are not you tired? -
Let me make coffee-
Where is kitchen?-"
-Jimin became excited as usual.

"Ugh? Kitchen?-
Okay, come I will show you-"
-Suga hsppily showed the kitchen to Jimin.

So the first place Jimin occupied after entering Suga's house on the very first day was the kitchen!

After making coffee, they sat down together on the couch.