Part-34 💙

"Are you ready my bear?-"
-Jungkook came inside while wiping the waterdrops from his bsre chest by a towel.

Tae who was pouting while playing with Jungkook's phone, raised his gaze to see Jungkook.

"Ughmm-"
-Tae only nodded his head and Jungkook smiled, walking towards the wardrobe to choose a black t-shirt.

"Meanie?-"

"Hmm?--"

"Why do you always wear Black?-"
-Tae said in a cute tone.

"I like the colour-"
-Jungkook slided his head through a black t- shirt while replying Tae.

He came near to Tae and gave him the towel.

Tae put the phone on bed and knelt down on bed to wipe Jungkook's hairs.

"Wear a White shirt-"
-Tae cutely said while gently rubbing his hairs.

Jungkook grabbed Tae's wrist and pulled him on his lap msking him sit there.

"You wanna see me in white?-"
-Jungkook softly asked.

"Uhmmm- you will look handsome-
Bun bun-"
-Tae rubbed his nose against Jungkook's chest.

"Ugm- Okay as you wish!
My bear-
Go and choose a shirt for me-"
-Jungkook cupped Tae's face and placed a soft kiss on his lips which made smile Tae.

"Huh?-
Choose?- really bunny?-
You have only one white shirt-"
-Tae pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Uhmm- ok ok!
Stop scolding me my little boyfie-"
-Jungkook chuckled at Tae's cuteness and got up from bed.

He wore his white shirt and took the phone from bed.

They went outside.

"I wanna RIDE you!-"
-Tae suddenly said in a cute tone which made Jungkook remember a past incident when they used to study in school.

A that time, Jungkook's coconut mind misinterpreted thr wirds but this time, Jungkook knew the meaning.

"Piggy bag ride? - right?-"
-Jungkook smiled at Tae and he nodded his head immediately with a wide smile.

Jungkook sat down on gtound and Taehyung climbed at his back , wrapping his both arms around Jungkook's neck from behind.

He wrapped his both legs around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook carried Tae and started walking towards the main road.

They got in a bus together and sat down bedide each other.

Jungkook held Tae's hand tightly in hus hand and pulled him closer to his chest.

"Love you-"
-Jungkook whispered in a low tone with a smile.

"Wove you too-"
-Tae aldo smiled back.

They were enjoying the prettyness of Seoul through window together while giggling with each other.

They reached st their Destination and got in a restaurant, sitting beside each other.

"What will you eat?-"
-Jungkook asked while handing over the menu card to Tae but Tae just dhook his head cutely.

"I don't know anything-
You know me well-"
-Tae just hugged Jungkook's one strong arm and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder which made Jungkook happy from inside.

"Ok- my love-"
-Jungkook whispered and started choosing the food from the menu card.

Tae giggled and rubbed his nose against Jungkook's shirt.