Part-42 💙

"LET'S BREAK UP---"

Taehyung's words echoed the atmosphere as a curse which made Jungkook die from inside!

There was complete silence between them where Jungkook was looking at his Taehyung who slowly lowered his head a tear drop slided down from his big eyes.

(Long pause)

"Taebearhh?-
No-- aniyooo- no- plea-please--
Meanie can't live without you--"
-Jungkook was at the urge of crying as he tightly grabbed Tae's both arms.

There was again a moment of silence until...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaannn😭😭😭--"

Taehyung started crying like a five years old kid who had lost his favorite doll.

"Ssshh-- don't (sniff) don't cry--(sniff)--sshhh--"
-Jungkook pulled Taehyung on his chest in a tight hug-in a warm embrace.

But Tae couldn't stop himself from letting out his tears.
He burried his face against Jungkook's chest and kept crying with a loud 'Aaannn' 😭 sound.

"You (cry)- are a bad meanihh--"
-Taehyung tried to push away Jungkook with some weak punches at Jungkook's strong arm.

"Yesh(sniff)--
I am a bad meanihh--
I am the worst-"
-Jungkook sniffed,sobbed burrying his face on the crook of Tae's neck.

It's true that sometimes one incident is enough to make someone mature.

But the question is 'what is maturity?'.

Is maturity the thing by which we want to escape from everything
Or is it the thing by which we can understand a situation?

Taehyung was angry which was normal but he was just angry nothing else.

"I also can't live without youh--
I (sniff)-- can't meanihh-
I don't wanna break up with you--"
-Taehyung loudly cried in Jungkook's embrace who patted his back while crying also.

Jungkook broke their hug slowly and cupped Tae's crying face in his hand who was avoiding the eye contact with Jungkook.

"Look at me--
Meanie loves youhh-
Only youh-
Meanie is bad- he is the worst-
But still,
Can - can you forgive me?-
Please?-"
-Jungkook stuttered as tears were falling from his doe eyes.

"Aaaaaaannnnn😭😭--"

"Uhmmm-
I - I know, you didn't do anything-
You loves me--
Meanih loves Taebear--
I know but -- but --"
-Taehyung kept crying while grabbing Jungkook's arm.

"But?-"
-Jungkook asked in a soft tone, looking at Tae's teary eyes.

"I (sniff)- am angry--
I am Angry with you--"
-Taehyung said with teary eyes, pouty lips which made Jungkook sad from inside.

"Stay angry with me-
Scold me--
Beat me up-
But don't leave me--my Taebear-
Please-"
-Jungkook again pulled Taehyung in a tight hug.

Taehyung also hugged back Jungkook while wrapping his both hands around the muscular bunny and they cried together.

After a while, when both of them felt quite stable,  they broke the hug, looking at each other.

Jungkook slowly leaned towards Tae's lips but he tilted his head to avoid those touch.

"I don't want kiss-miss---
Goo- go and kiss your snaekeeuuu--"
-Taehyung pouted and angrily pushed away Jungkook when he remembered about those lipstick marks on Jungkook's chest.