十七

yang lihua

yang lihua.

"guys i did some research on what to do and i found a few things," said heeseung while everyone was eating lunch. "i thought that we could do a whole day all sorts of things like song marine cable car, busan tower, songdo beach, and biff square. but we can also split some of the activities, let's do some today and some tomorrow" continued the male. "yeah that's a great idea hyung, let's do that today right?" "yeah let's gooo!" said a tired niki who took a sip of his water. "let's go in like 30 minutes or so?" questioned sunoo "yeah i think that's a reasonable time" said soojin.

after changing in nice clothing and packing a few things in a bag, we walked to our hired cars. when arriving at the cars, we played a quick game of rock paper scissors to decide who would be in which car. "hoon do you want to drive or do i need to drive?" "what if you drive now and i drive at night?" "sure". we got in the first car, and after i received the location of the first activity aka songdo beach. "seat belts on?" "yeah!" "let's gooo!" we all screamed laughing hard. i looked sideways catching sunghoon looking at me. i winked at him and he became completely flustered "yah..." he stuttered, i giggled at him. "we get it, you guys like each other but can we go?" said jake jokingly. i cleared my throat and started the car. "who wants to do aux?" "me!" yelled niki. after the boys struggled with the aux the music finally played. the song called dashed-tamed by hypenen, the bop of the century. we all sang along and had a blast with the new album from the idol group. "i sadly have to announce that our hypenen party has to end because we arrived" i said as i parked the car in the designated spot.

when we arrived at the beach, the boys immediately ran to the water shore to play. i looked around me. it was breathtaking. the beach was rather quiet for the time of the year, maybe because of the chilly air. after playing and taking photos it was time to get some dinner because we were all on low energy after the fun afternoon. once in the restaurant, we all posted some photos on our instagram stories.

lihua_yang