十四

park sunghoon

park sunghoon.

when we arrived at home, i explained what happened to jungwon. which resulted in her being cheered up by the younger ones, while i went to talk with our companies. i texted juyeon hyung to call me. luckily he didn't question it and called immediately. "that's my hyung". i smiled before i swiped the accept button.

"yo sunghoonie what's wrong? i'm here with heejin by the way"

"well hyung and noona... uhm... how do i explain this"

"well you gotta tell us what happened"

"soo i sorta had an accident with i guess sasaengs"

"omg what happened"

"well i was just grocery shopping with lihua when suddenly a few girls just randomly cling onto me"

"hmm"

"they all started to call lihua bad names, so i got mad u know"

"okay..."

"they mainly started to threaten her, saying that they will do things to our families and leaking our addresses"

"okay we will talk to the companies. did you get any name or something?"

"yeah only one though. her name was lee hyojin"

"okay, thank you! hey sunghoon, heejin here"

"hello noona"

"i'm sure you noticed, but please have someone near her at all costs. she is mentally weak, and things like these really get to her. please sunghoon, care for her. i know that she will isolate herself from the others, but please stay with her. she has a history with people calling her bad names, so..."

"okay noona, i will do my best!"

"okay sunghoonie. after we talked to the company, and some statement or something is out, me and juyeon will notify you that you need to post on instagram. but we will get to that later."

"okay noona, good luck you two!"

"you too, sunghoon!"

the call ended and i let out a sigh. i walked back outside, where i saw the boys and lihua playing a game. the girl had tear-streaked cheeks, but that is now replaced by a small smile. the midnight air was still warm, setting a nice vibe for the still going on party. i opened my phone to check the time. 1:27 pm.