十一

yang lihua

yang lihua.

"do you want to play twenty questions?" asked the one-year older girl. "yeah sure" i said, turning my body to the girl. "i will start. when were you born? let's just both answer the questions if you agree tho" "yeah that's fine. well, i am born on the sixth of june 2003. so me and my twin turn eighteen in a week" i said while smiling at her. "omg are you gonna celebrate it?" "i don't know, i'm probably training and i think i am just going to buy a cake for me and jungwon" i said while shrugging my shoulders. "and when were you born?" "i was born on twenty-three september 2001". "what's your favorite kpop group?" "i like a lot of groups, but my favorite has to be hypenen or nct, yours?" "hmm, i think idleg and teenseven, but hypenen is also high on the list". the chinese girl and i got to know each other until we arrived at the fast-food drive-through. "welcome at mcdonald's, what can i get you?" "uhm two times an oreo mcflurry, two small fries, one filet-o-fish, one mc chicken, two small vanilla milkshakes" said yuqi. the male behind the intercom repeated our order and directed us to the next window. when we got our food at the mentioned window, yuqi turned to me and asked "do you want to go to the park?" i hummed at the question, indicating a yes.

when we arrived, we immediately started eating, talking, and taking a few selfies here and there. after a while, yuqi her phone started ringing. "my coach is calling, i'm gonna have to take this" yuqi said with an apologetic look. "go and call girl, i understand" i said while smiling. i opened instagram on my phone as i heard the girl calling in chinese. "should i post another picture?" i thought. "sure why not?".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

yang_lihua

liked by park_sunghoon, jay_p, lee

liked by park_sunghoon, jay_p, lee.heejin, jungwon_yang and 1,373,927 others

lihua_yang it was very fun @yuqiwong_923

view all 486,590 comments

jungwon_yang where the hell are u @lihua_yang
↳ lihua_yang @jungwon_yang hanging out with yuqi :)
↳ jungwon_yang @lihua_yang how late r u gonna be back?