十六

park sunghoon

park sunghoon.

"yah jake, be quiet!" whisper-shouted jay. everyone was busy hanging decorations up for the birthday boy aka sunoo. i looked at my phone. the 'find my friends' app telling me that sunoo and heeseung are arriving at the camping. "guys they're almost here" i announced. "i have the cake ready! who has a lighter?" "me" i said and walked to soojin. "yah! why do you have a lighter? do you smoke? you know that's bad for your hea-" "it's not mine noona". irritated, she searched my trouser pockets, until she felt a box in my pockets. she grabbed the cigarettes and threw them on the table. "park fucking sunghoon, you know the deal so well! you fucking know that you can't smoke!" "i already said it noona. it is not mine" "this is nonsense! we will talk later about this sunghoon!" "well why the fuck would you have it if it isn't yours?" said jake. i glanced at lihua, who looked ashamed to the ground. i chose to ignore the questions and just lit the candles. "they are here" said lihua in a small voice. everyone turned around and started singing. i quickly grabbed the cigarettes and placed them back inside my pocket. i carefully lifted the cake up and blended in with the others. "happy birthday to you~~!" "make a wish sunoo!" said yuqi. "thank you guys!" said the beaming birthday boy. "come and sit down hyung! we have presentss!" the birthday boy gasped loudly, a big smile painting his face. "omg guys thank you sooo much!!".

park_sunghoon

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

k.sun00

sun00