park sunghoon

park sunghoon.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

South Korea's Hottest Figure Skaters Yang Lihua And Park Sunghoon Spotted Going On A Date Together
Apr 12, 2021

Dispatch has reported that South Korea's most popular figure skaters were spotted while going on a date together!

In their report, Dispatch released photos taken of Lihua and Sunghoon enjoying a date together at a park and cafe on April 11. According to the report, Sunghoon met Lihua in the park where she was waiting with her brother, the famous Taekwondoin Yang Jungwon, until Sunghoon picked her up. The two enjoyed a sweet date together, having their arms linked and taking photos.

According to fans, the two are suspected to compete together in the new figure skating season this year. The two skaters both uploaded photos on their personal Instagram accounts with the same caption; "exciting news coming soon :)". Speculations arise that both of them uploading the photos of the same location on the same day cannot be a simple coincidence.

Both BELIFT LAB, Sunghoon's agency, and Cre.ker Entertainment, Lihua's agency, have not yet released official statements confirming or denying the date, so stay tuned for more updates!

Click here for their Instagram posts!

Source (1)(2)

tags:

[ YANG LIHUA ] [ PARK SUNGHOON ] [ FIGURE SKATING ] [ CRE.KER ENTERTAINMENT ] [ BELIFT LAB ]

--------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS

xxx-xxx-xxx
what i'm so not ready to see the ice queen and king back again!!!!

xxx-xxx-xxx
congratulations!! i'm happy for them!

xxx-xxx-xxx
it's just a rumor yeah

xxx-xxx-xxx
i think it's sad that netizens have come to assuming people are dating based on the same clothes or even exchanging looks

xxx-xxx-xxx
sunghoon is mine!! only mine!!

xxx-xxx-xxx
do you actually know what you're saying?! it's disgusting of YOU for not accepting them! congratulations 💚💚💚

xxx-xxx-xxx
go rot and die in hell g*ys!

xxx-xxx-xxx
she is stealing my sunghoon oppa! fat b*tch!

xxx-xxx-xxx
go die girl!

load more...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"hyung, did you read the article?" i asked juyeon hyung. "yup, i think our plan succeed. but we will still need to do something about the article" he chuckled after explaining the plan. "also you and lihua will just warm up today on the ice with another coach while heejin and i have to discuss things with the ksu and some other staff" "okay". "we've arrived, sunghoon. i'll meet heejin and the others somewhere else, just text me or grab a cab when going home! have fun sunghoonie!" "bye hyung!" i said as i exit his car.

the whole day lihua and i skated together. i was feeling tired as my body wasn't used to the new training. i regained my smile after seeing a specific figure walking out of the training center. "park sunghoon!" i waved at the smaller figure. "yang lihua!" i shouted back with a smile. "you left your jacket, hope you won't mind if i wear it, i was a bit cold" she said with a smile. "nah it's fine, it looks cute on you" i said while coming closer and grabbing the zipper of my jacket. i zipped it carefully to not get her hair in the zipper. after i zipped the jacket, i removed her hair and pulled the hood over her head. "are you still cold or do you want a hug?" i said with a playful smile. the girl in front of me pouted cutely and wrapped her arms around my waist. i hugged her back "do you have a ride home?" "nope" "i will call a cab for us, i also need a ride home". i was still hugging the smaller girl while i called the cab.

after a few minutes, the car arrived, and we both boarded it to go home. "i had fun today" "me too" i said as i side-hugged the sleepy girl. "sir, we've arrived" "thank you, could you wait for a bit? i still need to bring her inside" "i will. now bring your girlfriend inside before she falls asleep" he said as he exits his car. after a bit of struggling, i got her on my back, with the man following me while carrying her bags.

question of the chapter

in which season were you born?

i was born in the summer :)