Do it like the Zombies do and Space Between.

*Storm's Pov*
Zed started singing and dancing.

"Do it like the zombies do
Brush your fangs when you wake up
Comb your hair, do your make up
Sleep at night, don't stay up
Do it like the zombies do" he sang while dancing with the other Zombies and the AK's.
"Don't stand out when you're fittin' in
When in doubt, do the opposite" Ben sang dancing along.
"Don't listen to him," Wyatt sang walking away with the other wolves and I. "he's a hypocrite" Willa sang.
"Do it like the zombies do
All you got do is give an inch, then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do" the Zombies and AK's sang while dancing.
"When the moon is full, no howling (awoo)" Wills sang with me coming up in her left.
"Don't run in the halls, no growling (grr)" Wyatt sang coming up beside me.
"Let's go to the mall, start styling (yeah)" I sang all of us grabbing our shirts or jacket in my case giving them a small shake.
"Do it like the zombies do (do it)" we sang mimicking them.
"Trim your claws, get a manicure" Willa sang as us four walked with a hand on each other shoulder with Wyatt's hand on Willa's shoulder, mine on his shoulder and Wynter's hand on my shoulder.
"Cut your bangs, leave it on the floor (woo)" Wyatt sang with us all making a hand movement like cutting.
"Now wag your tail like a labrador" Wynter sang wagging like she had a tail.
"Do it like zombies do
All you got do is give an inch then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do, don't stop (do it)" we all sang with Zed trying to bring Wynter over but Wyatt pulled her back.
"Stand up, stand up, stand up straight, do your homework" Zed sang straighten Wyatt's poster.
"Smile a lot when you network" he sang to Willa making a smiling sign.
"Did I mention no one gets hurt?" He sang elbowing Wyatt in the straight in the ribs making me give a death glare.
"Do it like the zombies do
I hope you're open to my advice" he said giving the siblings a Zed for Prez cap.
"Oh, it's invaluable to us, right?" Willa sang putting it on.
"Huh, sounds like this could be a paradise" Wyatt sang shaking Zed's hand.
"Do it like the zombies do" the three of us sang with them throwing the caps.
"Why should we change?
They should be like us
Yeah, he may eat brains, but he's got no guts" Willa sang pointing to her head.
"He's gone insane, yeah, he's acting nuts
Come on, we've got moves to bust" Wyatt sang going off to dance. "woah" Willa and I sang also going off to dance.
"Do it, do it, do it like the zombies do
Do it, do it, do it like the zombies do
Do it, do it, do it (do what you wanna do)
Do it like the zombies do (do it like the zombies do)
All you got do is give an inch then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do, don't stop
Do it like the zombies do" we all sang and danced before Wynter charging at Zed and tackling him the ground. Awooooooo! All the wolves howled and I did too. "Ow!" Zed yelled afterwards.
After making sure that he was okay I walked over to the wolves. "We'll meet you at the entrance of the forbidden forest. Okay?" Willa asked me. I nodded as I knew what they were talking about. About me joining the pack as a honorary pack member. And that I needed to bring all of my things.

Later as I was packing my bags and Toothless' stuff Addie came in. "Do you have to go?" She asked me hopefully. "Yes. If I go I will become a honorary pack member of the Forbidden Forest Pack." I said facing her. "This will help me a whole lot more than you think Addie." I said showing her my scars.

"I didn't know what you were going through
I thought that you were fine
Why did you have to hide?" She sang softly to me.
"I didn't want to let you down
But the truth is out
It's tearing me apart, not listening to my heart" I sang to her.
"I really had to go"
"And I would never stop you" she sang to me.
"Even though it changed" I sang
"Nothing has to change" she sang hugging me.
"And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between" we both sang.
"And nothing can stay the same
It's growing pains" I sang softly looking back down at my scars my mates don't know about most of them. Only the ones on my hands and left wrist.
"Be proud of all the scars
They make you who you are
I know you have to stay" Addie sang to me still hugging me.
"But I'll never really leave you
Nothing has to change even though it changed" we both sang.
"And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between" we sang.
"There are no words left to say
I know you gotta find your place
But this is not the end" she sang looking at me standing up from my bed.
"You're part of who I am
Even if we're worlds apart
You're still in my heart it will always be you and me, yeah" I sang also standing up.
"You can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach (I'll never be out of reach) no
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between, yeah
No matter where you go no matter where you go
We can meet in the space between" we both sang. "I will always be here for you." Addie told me. "I know." I replied.
I grabbed my three bags. Well two bags were mine the third one was Toothless' bag. I slung them over Toothless' saddle and we left. We had told Missy and Dale where I was going earlier today and they were all good with it.
As we entered the forest a hand grabbed me and another covered my mouth. Toothless was roped to the ground and I was grabbed and carried to a clearing with Toothless a few feet away tied up. My invunability was gone from my left arm. (The blue Moya Moya Australia bracelet.) When I saw them I reckonized them as Noah and Michelle Noah's girlfriend and Noah is Addison and Bucky's uncle. "Stupid girl. Why are you here?" Michelle asked me while trying to land a few punches. Well guess what. I've been punched more than once so I know how to dodge. And Gordon helped me learn self-defence. So I kicked her once she landed four a kick right where it hurts and where you. You know with girls. She fell backwards in pain. "You've got a kick don't you. I'm impressed with that." She said getting up. "Thanks. Since my dad wished I was a boy I've learned how to defend myself." I said still on the ground. I suddenly heard a roar like yelp from Toothless. Noah had stabbed a dagger into his left hind leg and now Toothless wouldn't let him take it out. "Look if I don't take my dagger out you will be in more pain." He said pointing to the dagger. I thought of something. My mates told me that if I get lost to just howl or if I get into trouble. "Awoooo!" I howled hoping that the wolves will hear it. "Was that supposed to scare us?" Michelle asked me. I shugged. Just then I howl tore through the forest clearing. I reckonized the vocals as Wyatt. Glowing yellow eyes came from bushes as I looked up at Michelle and Noah's terrified faces and smirked. Two wolves charged and pinned down Michelle while Wyatt and Wynter came and helped me up. "Are you okay? No blood? No broken bones?" Wyatt asked me worried about me. "No. Just a few bruises but I dealt my own injuries on them." I said grabbing my invunability and putting it back on and standing up. Willa had Noah against a tree. "I'll call Dale so the police can take them." I said as the wolves starter tieing them up with rope from Toothless' ropes. When the police did come we were long gone.
After getting the SILVER dagger out of Toothless' leg we walked into the wolf den.