Trouble p4

//Katrina's P.O.V//

I saw that Alexander had come back, but no Janet.
"So?"
"Before I give her to you, will you have a drink with me?-" He smirked
"No." Katrina quickly replied with zero hesitation. Alexander gave her a death glare
"Alright fine." I rolled my eyes
"Great." He replied getting up. He came back with two glasses, one with Vodka and other Whiskey.
"Vodka or Whiskey." He asked
"Whiskey."
He passed me the vodka. Haha yes, it had worked. He obviously gave me the one he thought I didn't like.
"Ohh how much I hate vodka." I said in a sarcastic tone as he narrowed his eyes, now finding out that I tricked him but he left it.
After a minute or two, I said
"What is that?" I questioned looking behind him into the distance.
"What." He frowned as he looked back. I quickly slipped something into his drink.
"Oh wait, sorry never mind." I lied. My plan was working.

//Janet's P.O.V// 

Alright. I thought. How the hell do I get out of this. I did the only thing I could think of, and started to lick the duck tape. I licked all around for a while before it lost its stickiness. I chewed it from the side and got it in my mouth finally and spat it out.
"Er.." I say in disgust. Alright next. I lean a bit back on my chair as the rope starts sliding down the leg of the chair and once that was out, I wiggle my leg out. Now only left are my wrists. I begin to twist and turn them different ways and with all my strength pull. I did everything I could and almost all my strength to get my wrists out but it was no use. I then thought and moved my hands forward and then with force, I pushed my arms up and it snapped.

//Katrina's P.O.V//

We finished our drinks and I say once more
"Give me back Janet now."
"Hmph. Alright."
He lead me to the front and said
"But one last thing."

We heard a burst and look at where the noise came from. Janet?!
"KATRINA! Hes got a g-"

*bang*

In the middle of when Janet was trying to inform Katrina, Alexander quickly took his gun out and shot Katrina. Afterwards he ran out the door leaving Janet and Katrina.
"KATRINA!!"  Janet shrieked as she ran over to her who fell to her knees and was grunting very loudly.
"J-Janet- its okay, I'M okay-" I groaned as I unzipped my jumper and revealed the bulletproof vest I was wearing. Boy was I lucky I had put that on.
"Holy shit Katrina you fucking scared me." Janet said wiping her teary eyes. Janet helped me get back up as we both reunited. We hugged each other as Janet pulled away and cupped my face to pull me into a kiss. I missed kissing this beautiful woman. We both pulled away as I then cup her cheeks and stare at her with big eyes.
"What has he done to you.." I murmured.
I then run out of the cabin and see Alexander, a couple feet away lying on the floor, unconscious. Janet came behind me and said
"What happened to him."
"I poisoned his drink. Thats what happened." I stated  "and now he, is going to pay. I'm going to kill him, whether you say yes or no." after I added that, I glanced back over at her.
"Heh, yet you're still waiting for permission." She exhaled. My expression was blank. "I don't really care, do whatever you want." Janet finally said as I turned my head back to him.

//No ones P.O.V//

Now, he was tied up on a chair, in the basement. He started to slowly wake up.
"Wha-" he asked confused
"You forgot to take your money on your way out, jackass." Katrina said shaking the suitcase around in the air in front of him. Now Alexander had fully woken and realised the position he was in now.
"Shit." He mumbled
"This all started with you." Katrina said, "if you would have never-.... then none of this would have ever happened."
"Oh if I never what, Katrina?" 
"I-"
"No, go on. Finish please. What were you saying?"
Katrina stared at him. Janet was beside Katrina, confused.
"Ohh that right, did Katrina not tell you yet?" He asked Janet. Janet looked at Katrina and lifted a brow. Katrina looked at Janet then back at Alexander and slowly shook her head as in not to tell her.
"Oh alright, she basically had-" Katrina punched him in the face to shut him up.

⚠️ Tw: there will be mentions about blood and basically someone getting beaten up so if you might find this disturbing, it will be over when you see the next '⚠️'

"She-"
*punch*
"killed-"
*punch*
"my-"
*punch*
"B-"
*punch*
"b-brother."
*one final hard punch*
He coughed blood as his nose was bleeding. Janet stared in shock but a but confused at the same time at Katrina if this was true. 
"DA BECAUSE- you k-killed my-"
"Your what. Say it." He grinned
"...My father." She managed to whisper. She heard Janet gasp from behind.
"Thats right. Your pathetic, worthless-" Katrina kneed him hard in the stomach as more blood escaped his mouth and grunted in despair.
"You're a fucking sick person." Janet blurted in disgust. Katrina spotted a butcher knife on one of the shelves and grabbed it. She walked back over to Alexander and started to slowly trace around his face with it. He started breathing heavily, a bit worried. She then lead it down on his neck and onto his chest. She started circling around the area of where his heart is and said
"Oh, if only I could cut out your heart and give it to your brother for his Birthday, but sadly, he's gone." Katrina sarcastically pouted. Alexander gulped and said
"Yeah, no thanks to you."
Katrina stops circling and holds the knife still
"Da. What a shame." And she thrusts the knife into him. Katrina started stabbing him multiple times and got way too carried ahead. Janet stopped watching since it was too much for her but after a while, Katrina was still thrusting the knife in and out of him. Janet wrapped her arms around her and tried to pull her back
"Katrina! Its enough!!"
She was taking all her anger out on him.
"KATRINA!"
She stopped and realised what she was doing. She turned around to Janet.

//Janet's P.O.V//
Katrina turned around to me and her face and her hands had his blood on them. Damn. Katrina covered in blood looks pretty hot-WAIT NO STOP- nows not the time Janet, I have to process of what just happened.
"I think hes.. dead." I said. Katrina smirked ever so lightly and left it from here.

End of tw ⚠️⚠️⚠️

They got rid of the body (dont ask me idk ask Katrina she knows😳) and finally peacefully went home. 

Oh god. What had just happened. When we got home we all took care of ourselves and cleaned up and took showers and tried going back to a normal day. It was now night and we had just gotten into bed.
"Katrina, what ever the hell happened in the morning, I still don't know the backstory of it."
Katrina sighed
"Alright I will tell you."

She finished explaining after a while and I was speechless. So thats why she hated her Birthday. There were almost tears forming inside of her eyes. All I could do is nothing but just hug her so I pulled her into one. We were both exhausted, and we both fell asleep hugging.

A/N: AM CRYING I ALWAYS END UP FINISHING THESE CHAPTERS IN THE NIGHT OMDSSS😭