[1] Chapter 1

«««»»»

"Y/N! Y/N Y/L/N, over here!" someone yelled as I walked in front of a background. Camera's flashed everywhere, people calling my name in almost every direction.

I look to my right to see my favorite person walking up. Her curly hair goes so well with her black dress. She walked in front of the Marvel background and came to my side. I wrapped my arm around her waist as she wrapped her arm around mine.

We both gave a quick smile to each other before looking back at the camera's

"Alycia, what's your last name?" a man yells. "Debnam-Carey." Alycia yells back.

"Daddy, over here!" a woman yells.

It takes all my willpower to not break my stern stare and laugh. Most of my photos, I don't smile in. I see out of the corner of my eye, Alycia smirking and waving. We are told to move on and we do. I whisper "Bye." in Alycia's ear and leave to go to my panel.

«««»»»

"And last but not least, Y/N Y/L/N!" The man yells as I walk out. People are clapping and I take my seat beside Lindsey Morgan.

The panel goes by smoothly. I'm quiet most of the time unless questions are directed at me. "Y/N, as we know, you were killed off this season. Can you tell us your opinion on the way you were killed off and maybe why you were?" he asks and I smile. "Uh well, yeah, the writers did a good job writing Alyssa's death, there's no doubt about it. It was a big moment for the show because as you know, Alyssa was one of the original 100, and I know she was kind of a big character in terms of representation. I loved the relationship I got to play with Alycia-" I was cut off loud cheers and claps. I can't help but smile.

"But yeah, I actually chose to be killed off. I think as much as a good character Alyssa was, I felt sooner or something was bound to happen. I also, for reasons I can't discuss, I have future things planned and I hope everyone will be as happy as I am with it." I smiled and looked towards the audience. They began clapping.

The panel ended shortly after that and I left. As I was leaving there were a few fans that I took pictures with and left.

I called Alycia. "Hey! My favorite Australian did pick up." I spoke into the phone. I heard a cute giggle from the other line.

"Well, you did call and I can't say no to you so..What's up?" She responded. "Nothing," I got in my car and motioned for the driver to go. "You busy later? I was hoping we could hangout." I said. "Of course we can. I'd love to." She responded back and I smiled.

"Alright, I shall see you later." I smiled and let her say bye before hanging up.

«««»»»

I get my keys out and unlock my apartment door and walk inside, shutting it behind me. I get changed into grey sweatpants and wear my sports bra, putting my hair up into a messy bun.

I hear a knock on my door and open it to find my favorite Australian.

"You look comfy." She says as she enters. "Well- I mean so do you." I say as she walks past me and sits on my couch. She's wearing grey sweatpants with white vans and a black hoodie. "Wanna order pizza or anything?" I ask as I sit beside her. "Sure. But for gods sake, Y/N, pineapple does not belong on pizza." Alycia says and I look at her as if she's just killed somebody. "How dare you, Leeshy? I thought we were friends.." I say with a low sigh.

"Fine. Make one half the normal way, ya know, just pepperoni, and make the other half your way." She sighs and I pump my hand up in the air knowing i've just won.

She giggles. It's my favorite sound in the entire world, it's so adorable.

"Can you get us drinks while I place the order in?" I ask, looking at her with my infamous puppy eyes. She smiles and with a nod, walks to the kitchen. I finish placing my order in and put my phone up. "Hey, what movie?" I semi-shout to her. I look back to see a mischievous grin on her face and I know exactly what movie she wants.

«««»»»

In the middle of the movie I take out my phone and begin recording Alycia. "I'M NEVER GOING BACK, THE PAST IS IN THE PAST!" she sings. I laugh as she continues. "LET IT GO! LET IT GO! I'M ONE WITHIN THE SKY!"

She turns and looks at me, flustered. I smile as she leans her head on my shoulder and looks at the recording.

"I'm so posting this.." I mumble before going to instagram and posting it, tagging her in it.

*video*
I'm so proud of my leeshy 😍🤍 @alyciajasmin

I wait a few minutes before both of our notifications are blowing up and I give her a smirk before putting my phone down and watching the movie with her.

It's not long before she's fallen asleep on me and I'm not too far from falling asleep myself. I carefully get up, turning the TV and lights off. I'm too lazy to go to my room and I don't want to leave Alycia out here, considering I have no blankets besides the ones on my bed.

I get my blanket, throw it over Alycia, and lay beside her. My couch is pretty big, so personal space isn't a problem. As I get comfortable, I feel Alycia wrap her arm around my stomach and lay her head on my chest. Surprised at her actions, I hesitate before wrapping my arm around her.

"Night Leeshy.." I whisper before falling asleep.

———————>
——————————————>
—————————————————————>

A/N: Not proofread, first story, sorry if it sucks. Remember to eat something and drink water. <33