[3] Chapter 3

«««»»»

Alycia and I got into my car and as I started it, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Alycia smiling at her phone. "Ooh what're you smiling at?" I tease. She looks at me and shows me her phone. I see an article.

Shocking News!
Alycia Debnam-Carey and Y/N Y/L/N
possibly dating?

Earlier this week, Y/N Y/L/N and Alycia Debnam-Carey were spotted in each other's arms as they stood in front of a backdrop. Fans have always speculated a hidden relationship between the two, considering their on and off-screen chemistry, but the question is..how would they react if it came true?

More on www.CelebNews.com

I can't help but smirk as I start driving. "You know fans are gonna go crazy over that, right?" I say, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing.." I hear Alycia try to mumble.

I start slightly blushing. "Maybe it wouldn't." I mumble back to her, loud enough where she could hear it.

I can feel her eyes lingering on me and I decide to look at her. Her face is full of shock and blush. I smirk once I notice her mouth slightly hanging open. "You okay there?" I say to her, holding back a giggle. She hesitates before nodding her head up and down.

I turn my focus back onto the road. As I do, I feel a hand interlock their fingers with my right hand. I look down, attempting to hide my smile.

When I look up to Alycia, I see her looking out the window. I assume she's nervous, probably trying to hide her blush and smile as well. I tighten my grip on her hand and I hadn't noticed how tense her body was until I did that. Her body seemed to relax and her hand tightened on mine. I looked back at the road as I continued driving. It doesn't take long before I pull into a parking lot and shut the car off. Yet I don't move, and neither does Alycia. I turn my gaze toward her and I see she's already done the same. She slightly leans in and I take that as my cue to also lean in. I can feel her hot breath against my lips but as I was about to finally press our lips together, I head a horn.

Alycia and I jump and our hands release each other. I look behind me and see a car, Colman and Frank stepping out and shutting the door. I look to Alycia and she looks flustered. Before she has the chance to exit, I grab her hand and hold it in mine, rubbing my thumb back and forth.

"If you don't..wanna talk about it..not yet anyways..we don't have to." I say and I see a change in her eyes. They seem more..relaxed. She nods with a small smile on her face.

Alycia gets out the car and I do as well. I lock it.

«««»»»

The cast is sat at the table, talking and giggling amongst each other. Alycia sits across from me and every now and then, I can't help but glance at her. My mind won't stop running wild about what happened earlier. What it means for us. If there will even be an us. What it means for our friendship. I can't lose her, if I do I'd lose myself all over again.

But I also won't force her into anything..especially a relationship with a girl. The public is a dangerous place and the people in the public are much more dangerous.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I hear the Australian ask. I look up to her and nod my head slightly.

I know she won't let that go, considering we haven't spoken since the car. Maybe she thinks the same thing. Just maybe, she's worried about everything I'm worried about.

"I'm probably going to head out guys..Alycia, do you need me to wait?" I ask. I mean I am her ride, it'd be a pretty shit move of me to leave her. "It's fine, we can go now." She responds. I nod my head, getting up and giving everyone goodbyes. "I'll see you two tomorrow." Colman says with a smile. I nod and so does Alycia.

We walk out to my car, no more words exchanged between us. I unlock it and get in, starting it. Once I hear Alycia's seatbelt "click" I start driving.

"Can we talk?" She says after a few minutes of silence. I look over to her and nod, biting my lower lip.

"I- earlier...I don't know if it should have almost happened.." She says and I nod, masking my shaky sigh with words. "If that's what you think..okay." I say and turn my focus back to the road.

"Don't do that Y/N." Alycia speaks. "Do what?" I say and I can feel her eyes lingering on my side profile. "That. Speak your mind. What do you want to say?" As she finishes her sentence I shake my head side to side. "Nothing, Alycia." I respond. I arrive outside of her apartment. "We're here." I say, keeping my eyes on the steering wheel. "Y/N-" she says, but I cut her off. "Alycia...goodnight." I say. I assume she's accepted defeat as she exits the car and closes the door.

Tears fill my eyes as I leave and make my way to my apartment.

I speed my car up, sound is driven out of my ears as all I focus on is the blurriness of my eyes as the tears fall onto my face.

Everything goes black. Broken glass is heard everywhere. Faint voices come and go, but that's about it. "Ma'am?" is all I can hear before there's complete silence. Time is frozen.

For once, everything is still.

———————>
——————————————>
—————————————————————>

A/N: Hello! I'm sorry this took a bit to upload. I'm feeling so unmotivated once again, but I'm trying. I also apologize if things are a little fast with Alycia- I tried slowly things down by the whole argument. Remember to eat something and drink water. <33 ♾🖤